No announcement yet.

Is it sinful to never love your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is it sinful to never love your wife?

Originally posted by Pikaia View Post
    If any of the above mentioned things are the reasons one gets married, then they have issues, real issues.
    What a horrible reason to get married.
    So I should risk being killed by a random extremist brother from the mosque? What about my mother? It would break her heart if she died before seeing I was married.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriolic_Sage View Post
      So I should risk being killed by a random extremist brother from the mosque? What about my mother? It would break her heart if she died before seeing I was married.
      No one's going to kill you or think you're gay just because you've not been married for a while. No country or society is that extreme.
      “Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaia View Post
        No one's going to kill you or think you're gay just because you've not been married for a while. No country or society is that extreme.
        You never know. Even in Canada there is a case going on right now about a man that killed his daughter for dating or something. Another one in california about a man who killed his gay son.

Even if those are not issues, how about the other ones?

I want a lot of houseware items as gifts...only way to do that is to get married. I need a microwave, toaster, iron, dishes, etc.

Plus my mom, she told me even hesterday on my 33rd birthday to find a "good wife". I've told her no and she was not pleased...so lets try something new. Problem is finding a girl who is willing to enter that kinda marriage.
        Last edited by Vitriolic_Sage; 20-04-16, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Well as the thread explains, perhaps the person you love/like/lust, does not feel the same way about you. Or maybe you can't actually love anyone for whatever reason. Like all the girls that I have ever loved...if they ever got fat, boom, the love is gone. But may you get married because its what your mom wants for you. Or for practical reasons like tax benefits. Or because homosexuality is haram and while you are straight, people in the community might think you are gay and you never know who might kill you for "being gay" cuz thats what most muslims think is the hudud for gays.

Plus it looks more normal. Raises fewer eyebrows.
          You really are :wacko:

A NUTCASE.

Like I told you before, back home, SOME girls would like a better lifestyle, so as long as she can tell that you're a complete :wacko: (make you show you show it) and she agrees after seeing that, it's all good.

I don't know why I feel sorry for you, seriously tell me is this just you trolling? I'm concerned about you and your mentality. You need to start reading the seerah of the prophet :saw:

You might do all these things already but no, honestly, for your own benefit please do read about him :saw: it will inspire and you will one day feel very disgusted about yourself and how you view marriage and women.

Also, read about the sahabiyas, the mother of the believers if you haven't already, It should be easy for you since you managed to complete medical school, what can be hard about reading about your own religion. You are so obsessed with beautiful women one day that will be the last thing on your mind.

Take my word for it, and I mean well.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

How so? People have said its OK to not love your wife, maybe not ideal, but no harm in it. Eating frogs is pretty universally known to be haram.
            Are you stupid or is it just you acting stupid?

Comment

Salaam All

LUV is important but not obligatory. Rights are obligatory.

It is LUVLY to LUV

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
                Are you stupid or is it just you acting stupid?
                I am stupid. And fat. And old.

I'm a stupid, fat, old man.

And you're now on my list of people to annoy till I die.

Comment

can i ask a question men whom marry of there mothers choice and leave someone they love do they get over it fast? Thats what someone did to me :(

its painful and unfair ...

Comment

Working...
                  X