Emotionally exposing myself (akward)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shezad View Post

Sister, do yourself more justice, you have much more than ''left overs'' to offer your future hubby, please don't utter such words. Do you know what your value is as a Muslim woman? Allah SWT dedicated a whole chapter for women in the holy Quran....he created the female from the rib to walk alongside a man.

Women are tough creatures, heaven is laid at the feet of woman (when she becomes a mother), sister....I've witnessed first hand how my mother remarried and then helped my step father build his business, Mash'Allah.

So....no.....you don't have left overs to offer, you have much much much more. Insh'Allah.
    Aww jazakAllahu khair, thats so nice of you
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Re: Emotionally exposing myself (akward)

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Yeah growing up isnt that nice after all, what do you mean by the last sentance? Is it offensive
      Yes it sounds like you have very little to offer which is not true.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Don't think about things too much. You'll become crazy.

Get through your iddah period.

When you're ready to marry() then see what comes your way, talk to the pious in your community(if you want piety, that is) and inshaAllah get married after that.

Don't dwell too much. You will be a good wife again. No such thing as leftovers. How can there be when you only have one husband at any one time.

Have trust in Allah. Verily Allah loves those who are the mutawakkileen.
        وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
        Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          Yes it sounds like you have very little to offer which is not true.
          Well atm emotionally i do, but perhaps like the others say, when my iddah period is over in 3 months i will be like new lol
          In sha Allah
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
            :wswrwb:

Don't think about things too much. You'll become crazy.

Get through your iddah period.

When you're ready to marry() then see what comes your way, talk to the pious in your community(if you want piety, that is) and inshaAllah get married after that.

Don't dwell too much. You will be a good wife again. No such thing as leftovers. How can there be when you only have one husband at any one time.

Have trust in Allah. Verily Allah loves those who are the mutawakkileen.
            Yeah true jazakAllahu khair, and imma make sure i have a wali this time lol, because obv i cant make a right decision

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Yeah true jazakAllahu khair, and imma make sure i have a wali this time lol, because obv i cant make a right decision
              It's not about being able or not to make the right decision..There is no nikah without a wali.

And sister you will be fine in sha Allah :) A divorce is not a meant to be a hindrance of any sort. Take it as a rahma from Allah :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                It's not about being able or not to make the right decision..There is no nikah without a wali.

And sister you will be fine in sha Allah :) A divorce is not a meant to be a hindrance of any sort. Take it as a rahma from Allah :love:
                Yeah true Alhamdulillah, it really is a rahma from Allah, im a very easy going person normally. This just didnt go easy lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                X