met partner on internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met partner on internet

salam, what do you guys think abuot finding your partner on internet, such as facebook, chat?

I know this is not the right way. but what if you come on chat without the intention to meet anyone, but only to kill time. and you meet someone online and he is a good Muslim boy. You talk a few months but still without any intentions and you finally tell what you tink about each other and want to married each other, because you feel that you ment to be together. Islam is hmdl good and everything else is also good. Would you married or would you still think of the way how you have met. and just stop. because everthing is mektab. and chat is not the way and i know talking without mahram is not good.

He had no job because if he had we were now maybe made it officieel. He maybe wil have a job this week in sha allah and than we want to see each other for few minutes beacause i only know how his personality is i have never seen him. because we both dont want that. But i dont care how he looks and he also tells that.
    i really want to marry him because he is hmdl a good persoon and i know him almost 2 jaar now and we talk about everything, our idea's and our personality are the same. the only thing we dont know is how we look its like we are scared :p I'm now only think if allah forgive me and if is this mektab. because i really didn't wanted this. but i'm hmdl happy to have met him. i dont like to speek to guys in regulair day so i really dont know how i will met some one and i know that there are other ways but this is for me the best way to really know everthng about the person. And now i'm really sure that i am not talking to a catfish:p. We already talk about what we would do in the future if we are married etc.

Sorry for my english i'm from a nother country

i tried my best.

Re: met partner on internet

don't do it.

You sound very young, or not mature enough to make a decision as to marriage.

Everything about this, rings alarm bells.

If you genuinely think that facebook is the best way to find a husband, you really need to turn to your family, or indeed the masjid for more assistance.

~ML~
    If you, or anyone you know, needs a Lawyer, please message me

Comment

From my own experience, its not good to look for marriage on fb and other sociat networks.
      Only sometimes it works.

Better to find wife/husband on the street, through mosque or family.

Comment

i also think that way and i wanted to meet someone trough family. only through family i could not know him like i want. in our coltor if you say yes i want to know him they will say she wants him. and i dont want that. i know there are people ho have found partner through face or on een forum like this. We both didn't wanted this. we both dont like the way we met. and we also think to stop al this and just have faith in allah swt to bring each other together in sha allah. we will see. Ghir in sha allah. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
          From my own experience, its not good to look for marriage on fb and other sociat networks.
          Only sometimes it works.

Better to find wife/husband on the street, through mosque or family.
          what is the big diffrence about meeting someone on the street and on internet only you will see each other ? i never want to meet someone on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by missnadia View Post
            what is the big diffrence about meeting someone on the street and on internet only you will see each other ? i never want to meet someone on the street.

On street i mean seeing that person a lot, then one day the guy does proposal.
            Not the kaafir way of asking woman for her number.

I prefer spouse through family.

Comment

:salams

Looks will matter, you and him can say now it doesn't, but trust me it will. Second thing is you'll never know someone till you live with them, how many Muslim as well as Non-Muslim have dated or talk to someone for years, but yet their marriage ended? Whenever you speak to someone they'll always be in their best behavior, manners, etc. Doesn't mean the person is the same behind closed doors. Please get your father (wali) involved and don't continue on talking to him.

Comment

This is not the way to do it, all kind of private interactions between non-mahrams is haram.

Comment

Sister, it's easy to fall for someone's charms online because you don't really know who's behind the screen. There are lots of players out there with wicked intentions who're experts in manipulating the emotional nature of women. So, be careful. Don't be fooled by sweet/religious talk.

Involve your parents & elders in finding a suitable partner for you - a man who has good deen & akhlaq.

If this man you met online is serious about you, ask him to contact your family at the earliest. If he refuses to do so or makes excuses or wants to delay doing so for whatever reason, cut all contact with him (which you should be doing anyways). Don't ever, ever,ever meet him privately or share any private info like pictures/numbers with him.

You don't want to be another number among the countless number of victims of cyber-love crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                    Sister, it's easy to fall for someone's charms online because you don't really know who's behind the screen. There are lots of players out there with wicked intentions who're experts in manipulating the emotional nature of women. So, be careful. Don't be fooled by sweet/religious talk.

Involve your parents & elders in finding a suitable partner for you - a man who has good deen & akhlaq.

If this man you met online is serious about you, ask him to contact your family at the earliest. If he refuses to do so or makes excuses or wants to delay doing so for whatever reason, cut all contact with him (which you should be doing anyways). Don't ever, ever,ever meet him privately or share any private info like pictures/numbers with him.

You don't want to be another number among the countless number of victims of cyber-love crimes.
                    Could be an ISIS recruiter too haha

Comment

Ur belgian or Dutch sis?
                      Im belgian lol i saw by some words u are as well

I met my husband online as well, we are in a divorce atm but that doesnt really have to do with the fact that we met online, it is not a halal way to meet someone but now that you did, you might be able to give it into the hands of your wali? So that your wali can sort the guy out and give the final decision... thats what i wish i had done at the time but im a revert and i didnt have a wali and i didnt realise it was that important

A wali is very important sis
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Gonna end in tears.

Comment

That was painful to read on so many levels...

I hope Allah gives you enough sense to involve your wali and listen to his advice
                          Believe
                          there is
                          good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Ur belgian or Dutch sis?
                            Im belgian lol i saw by some words u are as well

I met my husband online as well, we are in a divorce atm but that doesnt really have to do with the fact that we met online, it is not a halal way to meet someone but now that you did, you might be able to give it into the hands of your wali? So that your wali can sort the guy out and give the final decision... thats what i wish i had done at the time but im a revert and i didnt have a wali and i didnt realise it was that important

A wali is very important sis

the divorce part scares me to death, for a guy who is cold as ice.

maybe the rate of divorce amongst cybercouples is very high?

Comment

sister, a lot is wrong with what you have done...also men do not have issue showing their photo so him not showing you is strange...I am happy that you have not taken it further as these situations can get very messy ie photos, skyping.
                              Your next step should be to get your wali involved...asap...even if he does not want to marry now...it could end very badly if you do not get your wali involved..
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                              X