Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartakos
    replied
    Re: Question about ''Unreasonable'' Wali?

jazak allah khairan to all
    love ya ;)

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

She can choose a different wali if she thinks he is unreasonable

Can I just say though brother, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, if I was him and found out you both wanted to get married I would be unhappy as I should have been your first point of call

I am not suggesting you did anything untoward here, just going by what you wrote some contact has taken place for both of you to be wanting this marriage, now it may have been third party rather than direct but still

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

Wassalam you can also contact the imam to speak on your behalf.

It must be tough being in this situation, but I hope all works out well for you.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied

Contact her family (mother, uncle) and tell them to have her brother transfer his responsibility as the wali to the girl's uncle.

Leave a comment:

• Spartakos
    started a topic Question about ''Unreasonable'' Wali?

Question about ''Unreasonable'' Wali?

Salam to all of ya.
    So there is a Indonesian girl that i've been talking about for like a year, and i contacted through her wali (Not dad cus he died) which is his Brother.
    He asked me about documents and such like if i am clear from police and involved in crimes, or if i really work, and if i am really muslim etc..

So i sent him everything, he at first was like ''I was in dubai and i saw muslim couple touch ass in restaurant and they call themselves muslims''
    For that reason he didn't seem to trust me, then he is like ''Why don't u marry syrian refugee's girl to marry? why indonesian??"
    and i said i dont search specifically it just happened that i found her sister and we are both interested ..

So after i completely send every info he needed he keept ignoring me, i keept asking to him and he keeps ignoring lol.

Thing is, her sister (which i want to marry) is interested to get married with me.
    Second, she already told me that her connection with her brother is always difficult, and he doesn't let her go out of her country to work or something like that.
    she is 26... her mom knows about me, her sister also and her uncle aswell, and they agree that we should arrange the marriage etc..

Now i am not sure what to do, cuz her dad is not alive anymore, her bro is really no idea what he is thinking rejecting without Islamic reason is'nt really a rejection..
    and i am aware that her Wali its her brother now... and i really dont wanna go there and have trouble with him and no idea what else can happen...

so what u think?

jazak allah khairan.
Working...
X