Obey your Husband - Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obey your Husband - Part 4

What I REALLY want to know is... Can I tell her to make me a sandwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
      Don't get me wrong wasn't trying to blame you the reminder first and foremost is for me then everyone else. Generally when it comes to some posters when ones mocks us it's better for us to just slide away.

In this forum generally I find it funny we use so many hadith to speak about certain events or what's halal/haram and we get into arguments, insults, etc and sadly we avoid those hadith that speak about manners/kindness, etc.
      That's true. I'd rather go with 'be the better person' sort of approach than hit back. And yep that's ironic.
      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Ni'mah View Post
        Silencing dissent isn't the right way to go about it. The way I see it IMO has legitimate questions. Instead of engaging her intellectually, we have a couple of guys who follow her in every thread, misconstrue her position & call her all sorts of insults.
        Feel free to engage with her!

For me if were to have such fundamental doubts I would sit down face to face with those with knowledge and look for guidance, not come onto an online forum and spout a load of ignorant nonsense. But it takes all sorts I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          :there:

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            She's out for an interpretation which allows her to have a boyfriend like her school chums Sharon & Co so she too can go out clubbing.

Just like her sisters AnonAs and Malone she wants to do exactly as she pleases...that's the sort of shenanigans she's after. Hence her stating Islam: N/A...it's all coming together nicely.
            So, because I am questioning the word obedience and how in Arabic it can mean different things just as the word "beat" can mean to strike lightly or even to go away...

You are saying I must be a whore for doing this?

Your mother must be proud of you. I wonder how many Muslim women on this forum would love to be your second or 3rd wife.
            Last edited by In my Opinion; 24-01-16, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
              So, because I am questioning the word obedience and how in Arabic it can mean different things just as the word "beat" can mean to strike lightly or even to go away...

Your mother must be proud of you. I wonder how many Muslim women on this forum would love to be your second or 3rd wife.
              could u elaborate where ur getting the word 'obedience' and using which translation and which scholars evidence?

don't uote irshad manji type people ....

Comment

Forever lowering the tone!!!

So lets hear in Arabic it's different meanings and how it differs from what has been mentioned in the OP???

I'll even help you pick up your toys so you can put them back in your pram.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  could u elaborate where ur getting the word 'obedience' and using which translation and which scholars evidence?

don't uote irshad manji type people ....
                  You'll be waiting a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                    :salams

Can you bring me proof of this? Where it warns us? Arabic wise I've read a few, but I don't know what I'm saying in Arabic tho, even tho I can read it. English version I read The Qu'ran translation by M. A. S. Abdel Haleem.
                    Please look up the different traslations of the verses 45:6, 7:185, 77:50, 6:114... There are many more. But don't just read M.A.S Adels version (I am reading this one at the moment), compare them with other learned people's translations and interpretations too. Do watch out for the added words in brackets and remember the persons own bias is likely to affect the work too as Arabic is just not right when translated/interpreted.

Comment

Forever lowering the tone!!!

So lets hear in Arabic it's different meanings and how it differs from what has been mentioned in the OP???

I'll even help you pick up your toys so you can put them back in your pram.
                      You can continue with the whoring theme.

Comment

Or you can answer the questions being put to you...

Comment

or u could answer what i asked ...

Comment

She's out for an interpretation which allows her to have a boyfriend like her school chums Sharon & Co so she too can go out clubbing.

Just like her sisters AnonAs and Malone she wants to do exactly as she pleases...that's the sort of shenanigans she's after. Hence her stating Islam: N/A...it's all coming together nicely.
                            This is what your types do to silence women when they ask questions. Turn them into a whore or a kafir. Only whores and kafirs ask questions, clearly.

Comment

This is what your types do to silence women when they ask questions. Turn them into a whore or a kafir. Only whores and kafirs ask questions, clearly.
                              If you want the attention of the mods why don't you just mention them...

You can answer the questions any time you like...:up:

Comment

why won't u just answer the uestion that i'm asking then?

seems ur just diverting now ..

Comment

Working...
                                X