This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The myth of the hymen

[MENTION=127346]quark[/MENTION] you are shamefully disgusting and reported. What does it say about the one who can find and post such nastiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity
      This is disgusting mentality... and yeah................. we have kids here. Please be wary

Warning kids, this is an inappropriate link: I wish my eyes would never witness such nastiness.
      :jkk:
      Not more inappropriate than the word hymen.

Comment

its shameful that a Muslim actually found that funny

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
          Not more inappropriate than the word hymen.
          This whole thread is disgusting. Hymen?!

YOU ARE BLINDING KIDS WITH THIS THREAD, when I was 11 years old all I cared about was the next game that came out! NOW PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE OTHER GENDER'S SEXUAL LIFE!

La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Some of you have turned this thread into 'pure for pure, impure for impure' which was not the point of the thread.

It was only to inform that the state of a womans hymen does not indicate her chastity. You do not need to be a gynecologist to know that. I'm genuinely shocked such ignorance still remains.

Anyway this thread should have been locked after the first post. It shouldn't have been for discussion but rather just for people to read and rectify their ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
              the insensitivity and stupidity of some of the brothers here, may Allaah guide you, do you not have sisters at all?

May Allaah guide you, and guide our sisters away from you until you grow up and mature a little, ameen
              Ameen

I'm closing this thread to prevent further arguments until [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] comes back and can do a bit of damage assessment to their thread.

In my opinion, I don't think many users here are mature enough to discuss such topics, and this can be seen in the responses of the thread itself. It's a topic that people need to understand properly but the respect isn't there for it unfortunately.
              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Ummah members, destroying threads since 2002.

This is disappointing really. I'm shocked by the insensitive comments here and the trolling towards sisters. I just explained how hymens don't mean anything in regards to virginity, especially since it's only thick at birth and naturally thins out as you get older. It's simple biology people. And the comments....

Allah said if you accuse a chaste woman you are a fasiq. To even joke about something so serious is disgusting. Or saying that if you don't have one I don't want to risk it is implying something so wrong.

Brothers, you want virgins, but that desire doesn't mean you can put down your sisters or anger them for a laugh. The maturity on some of you is troubling. May Allah guide you and all of us. Ameen.

I'm disappointed with how the thread turned out. I thought we were all adults, but clearly we still think like jahil children.
                وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                [2:186]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Working...
                X