This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do "nice" girls still exist?

By a "nice" girl, I mean a girl that isnt fixated on money, will actually genuinely care about her husband, and is not one of those loud mouthed types that yell and throw things if she gets upset...

Idk why but I just dont like girls that are too outgoing, a little bit of shyness would be great
    "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
    -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Re: Do "nice" girls still exist?

:start:

:salams

Imagine if the thread title was "do 'nice' boys still exist?" What do you think the answers would be to your question? Imagine the same as true for the sisters.

Nice girls exist just as nice boys exist.

:wswrwb:
    The Prophet :saw:: “I have been sent to perfect noble character.” (Sunan Al-Bayhaqee: 21301)
    The Prophet :saw:: “Whoever gives fatwa without knowledge, the angels of the heaven and the earth curse him” (Asakir al-Suyuti, Habaik p. 187 #694).
    Against Evil: ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Al-Dawla/Islamic State (Various Sources)

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
      :start:

:salams

Imagine if the thread title was "do 'nice' boys still exist?" What do you think the answers would be to your question? Imagine the same as true for the sisters.

Nice girls exist just as nice boys exist.

:wswrwb:
      This is the answer.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

You've mentioned a few different characteristics and labelled them all 'nice'. Very confusing.

Comment

Yes they do.

All kinds of people exist.

You need to reduce your expectation level to get them.

Comment

:)
            Originally posted by ss91 View Post
            By a "nice" girl, I mean a girl that isnt fixated on money, will actually genuinely care about her husband, and is not one of those loud mouthed types that yell and throw things if she gets upset...

Idk why but I just dont like girls that are too outgoing, a little bit of shyness would be great

Comment

I agree.....about 'a little bit of shyness would be great'
              Last edited by halimatus'saadiah; 04-01-16, 05:43 AM. Reason: add sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                Yes they do.

All kinds of people exist.

You need to reduce your expectation level to get them.
                Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  Food for thought.
                  :inlove: :applouse:
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    :inlove: :applouse:
                    :confused:

Comment

:confused:
                      FOOD !!!!!

Lol.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Food for thought.
                        Actually there do exist good men and women .

The problem is that we have become too picky , and think we need to have all qualities . Its not possible , we will have to compromised on some things.

Its for us to chose which things we can compromise on and which we cannot.

I recently found a women , who is educated and earns good amount of money. But she does not wear Hijab , so I did not proceed.

You need to think which things you can compromise on , because at some stage we all have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          FOOD !!!!!

Lol.
                          Lol you cream pie. yeah I think it's almost time for your breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                            Actually there do exist good men and women .

The problem is that we have become too picky , and think we need to have all qualities . Its not possible , we will have to compromised on some things.

Its for us to chose which things we can compromise on and which we cannot.

I recently found a women , who is educated and earns good amount of money. But she does not wear Hijab , so I did not proceed.

You need to think which things you can compromise on , because at some stage we all have to.
                            Yeah you're right, if our expectations run too high during the search then we will probably be searching for a while...

I don't think there's anyone that has not had to make some sort of compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post

Wa Alaykumussalam

This qs made me laugh, I assume you're somewhat joking, and you don't genuinely believe that all females are materialistic, selfish and argumentative. Look at your own family... your mum, sisters, aunties, cousins, nieces etc. They're all women, I'm sure some of them are nice right?
                              I could rephrase this exact question and pose it for males, probably adjusting a few of the traits.

The answer, as I'm sure you're aware of, is nice girls still do exist. In the same way nice men do exist. And bad girls do exist. And bad men do exist. I don't know if you've had bad experiences in the past that have perhaps skewed your view of women, or that you have a negative perception of women, but I don't see how you could really even think such a thing, honestly. It's kinda like saying you've lost hope of humanity being genuinely good...

you want your own wife to be shy with you.... but don't you want to talk to her and laugh with her and be her friend, or do you just want there to be an icy awkward silence in the room, where you both end up bored, because she always feels shy around you, and can't even speak at all, due to this. Shy with other people is good, and shyness at the beginning of a marriage is normal as you wont know each other, but you're her spouse, as you both get to know each other aren't you supposed to be more open and comfortable with other each other etc.
                              Last edited by Creamcake; 04-01-16, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X