Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal age for marriage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Ideal age for marriage

    Depends

    when you can pay the bills I guess :1popcorn: the water bill, the gas bill, the electricity bill, the phone bills I don't think I can go on but the long list goes on and on and on
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Ideal age for marriage

      maybe when you get your state pension? at least you can settle abroad in malta and retire

      that option is not there though
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Ideal age for marriage

        Originally posted by Key View Post
        :start:

        :salams

        I did not vote in the poll, and let me explain why :insha:: I don't want either men or women to think that if they did not become married by a certain age that they have missed out or something is wrong with what has happened. Qadr determines when we marry, and for some that is later and for some that is earlier. Both genders should strive to marry early, but that does not mean that any persons are less if they are not married by a certain age. All ages have different benefits. :insha: use the time in singledom to better yourself so you can be benefited in your single state as well.

        :wswrwb:
        I like this post.

        :jkk: for explaining.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Ideal age for marriage

          Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          Lol
          dis ain't a laughin matta

          Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          Now!
          :up:

          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          maybe when you get your state pension? at least you can settle abroad in malta and retire

          that option is not there though
          Malta lol :rotfl:

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Ideal age for marriage

            [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

            not regarding this thread, but the other one got closed down, lool your comment made me laugh, haha. ironic too since that's what I was studying at uni. #deepthinker lol I was saying it because users keep saying to unban ppl who are perm banned, and mods must find it annoying, because they must know serious reasons as to why that user was banned.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

            Comment


            • #36
              Ideal age for marriage

              [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

              Funny how we're all derailing threads (well me and you)

              And lool yeah I did that purposely.

              Imagine I get banned omg my life will be over

              I regret saying I wanna get banned so Samin please don't I'm sorry

              Speaking of bans

              Omg I remember when [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] used to beg to get banned lol
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Ideal age for marriage

                guys do you know how I search for a user?
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.


                Quran 2:156

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Ideal age for marriage

                  Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  guys do you know how I search for a user?
                  I don't think you can actually, as far as i'm aware... might be wrong tho, who u tranna search for sis? you can rep/pm me, incase I can recollect a last thread/post etc of theirs..

                  lol this doesn't link to the other thread u strted hahaa a much needed catch up pm with u is overdue, to see what's going down, sis. hahaa i'm kidding lol.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Ideal age for marriage

                    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    I don't think you can actually, as far as i'm aware... might be wrong tho, who u tranna search for sis? you can rep/pm me, incase I can recollect a last thread/post etc of theirs..

                    lol this doesn't link to the other thread u strted hahaa a much needed catch up pm with u is overdue, to see what's going down, sis. hahaa i'm kidding lol.
                    omggg that other thread I started I promise it has nothing to do with me or brother on any form HAHA omg that is so awkward! I was speaking in general. okay let me rep you the name or I might pm you if I have no reps
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.


                    Quran 2:156

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Ideal age for marriage

                      Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      omggg that other thread I started I promise it has nothing to do with me or brother on any form HAHA omg that is so awkward! I was speaking in general. okay let me rep you the name or I might pm you if I have no reps
                      haha dw sis you can tell me, don't be shy lool i'm kidding I know it wasn't dear sis, but its too funny. will stop now before you gun me down.

                      okay cool *patiently awaits rep/pm*
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Ideal age for marriage

                        Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        haha dw sis you can tell me, don't be shy lool i'm kidding I know it wasn't dear sis, but its too funny. will stop now before you gun me down.

                        okay cool *patiently awaits rep/pm*
                        I sent it to you lol
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.


                        Quran 2:156

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Ideal age for marriage

                          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          I sent it to you lol
                          :shock: wow suddenly this got real interesting, real quick. You have my word.

                          i'll reply back sis as quick as possible, there's not a moment to lose.

                          lool i'm messing witchu.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Ideal age for marriage

                            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            :shock: wow suddenly this got real interesting, real quick. You have my word.

                            i'll reply back sis as quick as possible, there's not a moment to lose.

                            lool i'm messing witchu.
                            hurry lol
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.


                            Quran 2:156

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Ideal age for marriage

                              Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              hurry lol
                              I will. no time to lose. *let the halal matchmaking commence*

                              lool j/ke.
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Ideal age for marriage

                                Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                I will. no time to lose. *let the halal matchmaking commence*

                                lool j/ke.
                                hahahaha omg you are so BAD. come here btw I know that person is a sis
                                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                                and indeed to Him we will return.


                                Quran 2:156

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X