Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ideal age for marriage

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
    Yeah no problem go ahead and just ask in the middle of someone's thread...

There's nothing wrong with that... Nooo... Definitely not.

Wait what? It's not nice?
    That's nonsense! You can do whatever you want right?

Wait what? There's something called manners?

HA MANNERS? Lol who has them nowadays... CLEARLY NOT YOU!

Good job... Good job... :up:
    We just got a marriage shout out so your OP just hit the dirt.

Mind you she should mention to mods rather than a public broadcast. But anyways.

Comment

It really depends on the maturity of the individual. Some are ready early whilst others not so much.
      All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
      And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
      And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
      And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Mind you she should mention to mods rather than a public broadcast. But anyways.
        Shes new, i doubt she had a clue.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Hmm..

True..

Comment

Originally posted by Notthatimportant View Post
            Does anyone on here know where I could find a husband? I am having the hardest time. I've never had a boyfriend and I've saved myself therefore I've taken ever measure to seek a potential spouse. Gone to mosques, signed up, halal websites, through family and friends. The struggle is real. Lol if there is anyone on here really serious about marriage please contact me. If you are a good brother only who is sincere... My guardian will be involved form the beginning. Jazakallah kahir oh I'm from London, UK lol
            Salams sis. If you wish to find someone here, then contact the mods (thats where most people seek assistance in regards to porposals).

But in all honesty, ummah forum is not a matrimony site, so you'd be looking hard to find a potential here. However that being said, there have been a few who have gotten married on ummah.

May Allah swt make it easy for you sis, Ameen.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Ideal age is when you are still in the womb.

You can truly say you and her are 'life partners.'
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                Ideal age is when you are still in the womb.

You can truly say you and her are 'life partners.'
                You mean, you and she.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

elders will tell you to marry young 16-19. However many have come to the agreement that our generations are not mature enough to marry young. I object and say marry when you feel like you are ready.
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                    elders will tell you to marry young 16-19. However many have come to the agreement that our generations are not mature enough to marry young. I object and say marry when you feel like you are ready.
                    Oh really now ? :0

Comment

Last edited by patient believer; 04-01-16, 01:04 AM. Reason: ,,
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                        Maybe because they were not brought under the proper ruling or teaching of Islam.

Atleast if one married young then there be halal meetings or dating in a halal way.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

:start:

:salams

I did not vote in the poll, and let me explain why :insha:: I don't want either men or women to think that if they did not become married by a certain age that they have missed out or something is wrong with what has happened. Qadr determines when we marry, and for some that is later and for some that is earlier. Both genders should strive to marry early, but that does not mean that any persons are less if they are not married by a certain age. All ages have different benefits. :insha: use the time in singledom to better yourself so you can be benefited in your single state as well.

:wswrwb:
                          The Prophet :saw:: “I have been sent to perfect noble character.” (Sunan Al-Bayhaqee: 21301)
                          The Prophet :saw:: “Whoever gives fatwa without knowledge, the angels of the heaven and the earth curse him” (Asakir al-Suyuti, Habaik p. 187 #694).
                          Against Evil: ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Al-Dawla/Islamic State (Various Sources)

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam

Definitely depends on the individual, more than anything else.

Tempted to opt for the 21-25 range, though.

Of course though, younger and older, is totally normal/fine. At the end of the day, we're all gonna marry when we're supposed to, if we're destined to marry, by Allah s.w.t will.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Lol
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Now!
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                                X