44.30%
    26-30
    22.78%
    31-35
    2.53%
    Any age above that.
    3.80%

Re: Ideal age for marriage

Well people have been telling me at different times of my life that it's a "good time" to get married, so I don't think there is any ideal age.

Comment

:wswrwb:
      I voted but personally I didn't think their is an ideal age... Depends on the individual
      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I hate this question...and it could vary for men and women
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Puberty.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            :salams

Just answer it.

Him - Any age.
            Her - 16 or 17 or 18 or 19.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Him - Any age.
              Her - 16 or 17 or 18 or 19.

Why don't you just write 16-19?
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

21-25 for today's generation.

This age range is mature enough and still full of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  Why don't you just write 16-19?
                  Writing it my way allows me to envisage better...allow it.

Comment

I voted the age I got married because it was the best time for me.

Every one is different and I don't think marriage should be rushed into until your educated and mature enough for it. People say it's best to do it young and avoid zina - marriage is a whole lot more than just Intercourse! with marriage comes so much responsibility so it depends on your individual circumstances and maturity can at any age
                    And He found you lost and guided you,
                    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Does anyone on here know where I could find a husband? I am having the hardest time. I've never had a boyfriend and I've saved myself therefore I've taken ever measure to seek a potential spouse. Gone to mosques, signed up, halal websites, through family and friends. The struggle is real. Lol if there is anyone on here really serious about marriage please contact me. If you are a good brother only who is sincere... My guardian will be involved form the beginning. Jazakallah kahir oh I'm from London, UK lol

Comment

Originally posted by Notthatimportant View Post
                        Does anyone on here know where I could find a husband? I am having the hardest time. I've never had a boyfriend and I've saved myself therefore I've taken ever measure to seek a potential spouse. Gone to mosques, signed up, halal websites, through family and friends. The struggle is real. Lol if there is anyone on here really serious about marriage please contact me. If you are a good brother only who is sincere... My guardian will be involved form the beginning. Jazakallah kahir oh I'm from London, UK lol

Comment

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] the OP is asking about ideal age, I just gave an opinion that's all, in the same way you expressed yours. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            Well at least it's to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Notthatimportant View Post
                              Yeah no problem go ahead and just ask in the middle of someone's thread...

There's nothing wrong with that... Nooo... Definitely not.

Wait what? It's not nice?
                              That's nonsense! You can do whatever you want right?

Wait what? There's something called manners?

HA MANNERS? Lol who has them nowadays... CLEARLY NOT YOU!

Good job... Good job... :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X