Yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes or no?

If you have career skills and could be financially independent if needed, then yeah why not.

All the best
    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

I changed my mind. NO.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        I changed my mind. NO.
        And why is that sis?
        All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
        And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
        And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
        And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
          And why is that sis?
          you want me to say here or in pms?

Comment

Sis, don't be silly, your posts are perfectly fine, in fact they've helped me a lot.

Dw i'm sleepy half the time and have speak irrational, so your not the only one (even though you were rational ma shaa Allah).

And nope your much more kinder sis. I ask Allah swt to grant you a pious and righteous man, whom will completr your second half, Ameen.

Go to sleep sis, its late where you live. Night sis xxx
            Ameen sis. Btw I went to sleep right after ya quoted me hehe;)
            Here's a heart
            :love:

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            you're 17? :shock: you come across really mature on the forum.

Just tell the man what plans you have for your studies. and think about what your priorities are. If he he okay with these things or not, so find out and then obviously make ishtikaara

and if it's a yes, book me a flight to Australia to the wedding, because I just want to see the kangaroos :1popcorn:

and might as well meet the other aussie bird too [MENTION=131705]**Sister**[/MENTION]

:rotfl:

aLL THE BEST!
            Masha allah, [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] really is mature. She's advised me so well many many times. :o
            Lol Ya'sin I wanna see kangaroos too. And koalas, I think koalas are very adorable creatures, I felt they are like little fragile teddy bears:inlove:

I changed my mind. NO.
            Lol why, what happened?
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

you want me to say here or in pms?
              pms.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] did I crack you up as well? omg you guys I was being serious too

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                  Ameen sis. Btw I went to sleep right after ya quoted me hehe;)
                  Here's a heart
                  :love:

Masha allah, [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] really is mature. She's advised me so well many many times. :o
                  Lol Ya'sin I wanna see kangaroos too. And koalas, I think koalas are very adorable creatures, I felt they are like little fragile teddy bears:inlove:

Lol why, what happened?
                  I figured you went to sleep sis, cause the forum went silent after you left. Your presence lits up Ummah, ma shaa Allah.

Me too! I love koalas, there so adorable. We actually have some right next to our house (on the trees) but they're wild. If you ever come here with [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] i'll be sure to take you on a tour, in shaa Allah.

Love and du'as sis xxx

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

I figured you went to sleep sis, cause the forum went silent after you left. Your presence lits up Ummah, ma shaa Allah.

Me too! I love koalas, there so adorable. We actually have some right next to our house (on the trees) but they're wild. If you ever come here with [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] i'll be sure to take you on a tour, in shaa Allah.

Love and du'as sis xxx
                    Yayy! :o Are wild koalas gentle as well? I want to hold one like a teddy bear and feed it leaves:inlove: lol I just can't help it!
                    I'd love a tour insha allah, [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] be prepared sis ;)

Jzk sis for duaas, you're too kind xxxxxx :up:

Comment

[MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] did I crack you up as well? omg you guys I was being serious too
                      Hehe sorry :o

On a positive note though, you could always make a professional career out of comedy;)

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                        Hehe sorry :o

On a positive note though, you could always make a professional career out of comedy;)
                        noooo! whyyy??

lol oh well... atleast I make ya'll beautiful ladies smile :)

Comment

السلام

I think age is just a number .. I'm 24 and my wife is 19 but I swear she is a 40 years old at heart lol .. If u did istikhara and u feel fine the tawakal .. Make sure u are compatible with him in a good way and try and not overburden him.. Sometimes women have these crazy fantasies then they get upset when they learn that Thier husband is a normal man.. That dosent mean lower ur standards...
                          Make sure he is a strong character , trustworthy and has a fear of God.
                          In our culture ur brother has to go out with him a few times or at least once after they formally propose ... I think u should get ur brother / uncles whatever to do that
                          The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
                            You made it sound pervy
                            Ah Cmon bro how?

Comment

Mashallah there's nothing strange about getting married at 17 it can be done.
                              :lemo:

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                                السلام

I think age is just a number .. I'm 24 and my wife is 19 but I swear she is a 40 years old at heart lol .. If u did istikhara and u feel fine the tawakal .. Make sure u are compatible with him in a good way and try and not overburden him.. Sometimes women have these crazy fantasies then they get upset when they learn that Thier husband is a normal man.. That dosent mean lower ur standards...
                                Make sure he is a strong character , trustworthy and has a fear of God.
                                In our culture ur brother has to go out with him a few times or at least once after they formally propose ... I think u should get ur brother / uncles whatever to do that
                                Ma shaa Allah, its good to hear your doing well in your marriage akhi, Alhamdulillah.

And yeh i know, i've learnt men well enough to know all the above.

We do the same with our mahrams getting to know the potential, however it doesn't matter anymore.

Jazak Allahu Khairan.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Working...
                                X