X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: western brothers and sisters

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    No way?!?
    Yes way, in fact I read once an article about muslim women in the west asking to put that condition in their marriage contract (the condition of not to allowing their husband ti get a second wife while they are married to them)

Comment

Originally posted by *Love* View Post
      Yes way, in fact I read once an article about muslim women in the west asking to put that condition in their marriage contract (the condition of not to allowing their husband ti get a second wife while they are married to them)
      That's all well and good, but any woman who does that better make sure she's a good wife.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
        Jazakhallahu khairan and Ameen
        you make a very good point, sometimes we're judged by non muslims and our muslim sisters n brothers (who don't live in the west)
        Where we live doesn't determine our level of piety, it is who we are.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Wa Alaykumussalam
            Jazakhallahu khairan and Ameen
            you make a very good point, sometimes we're judged by non muslims and our muslim sisters n brothers (who don't live in the west)
            Where we live doesn't determine our level of piety, it is who we are.
            jzk for emphasizing my point. im sure most of us are/will be good deeny spouses.
            I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Aameen

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                jzk for emphasizing my point. im sure most of us are/will be good deeny spouses.
                waiyyakum
                Exactly sister.. A lot of people fail to recognise that, I don't get it because the very same people have lived in the West, quite often, and then make those judgements as well. In fact avoiding the fitnah despite it being there for some, and knowing how to raise our children here, being aware of the difficulties they could encounter, are plus points, if not able to move to an Islamic country. And they're not free from problems too of course.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Where do the majority of these people who keep reminding about the perils of living in the west live themselves, to take such a comfortable position on that high horse. Genuine question.

Comment

I remember one girl on here got roasted for wishing for Jannah tul Firdaus because she lives in the West

:jkk:
                      :ahb:

Comment

Originally posted by Eid View Post
                        I remember one girl on here got roasted for wishing for Jannah tul Firdaus because she lives in the West

:jkk:
                        It was just one guy, and he was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                          It was just one guy, and he was banned.
                          Mmk?

Comment

Mmk?
                            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              What?
                              I mentioned an incident that happened and you felt the need to quote me and say it was just one guy? Does that make it right? Lol.

Lowe it

Comment

I mentioned an incident that happened and you felt the need to quote me and say it was just one guy? Does that make it right? Lol.

Lowe it
                                "Getting roasted" is an overstatement if it was just one dude who was banned soon after. That's what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                X