western brothers and sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• western brothers and sisters

not only do you have disbelievers telling you how 'horrible' you are for being muslim and what bad humans youll be, but you have other muslims telling you how horrible a muslim you are and what bad spouses you'll be.

cheer up in sha allah. allah guided you for a reason. and you are not horrible, otherwise you would not have been blessed with eeman.

may allah increase you in patience and knowledge and piety and success.. along with all muslims. ameen.
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Re: western brothers and sisters

:wswrwb:

Can't win can you? :(

May Allah guide whoever feels the need to speak like this to their brothers and sisters in faith, ameen.

Comment

Ameen..
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

western brothers and sisters

Ameen..

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
          not only do you have disbelievers telling you how 'horrible' you are for being muslim and what bad humans youll be, but you have other muslims telling you how horrible a muslim you are and what bad spouses you'll be.

cheer up in sha allah. allah guided you for a reason. and you are not horrible, otherwise you would not have been blessed with eeman.

may allah increase you in patience and knowledge and piety and success.. along with all muslims. ameen.
          :salams

I truly agree with you, sis.
          Jazakillah khairan and ameen.
          "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Haters gonna hate :)

Comment

I did not say that
              Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

This is in the marriage section because...?

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post

Have never seen or witnessed such a thing so far but seen & heard muslims doing this to non muslims on numerous occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                    This is in the marriage section because...?
                    because the OP said:

Comment

Originally posted by *Love* View Post
                      because the OP said:
                      Oh yeah, the word 'spouses' is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        Oh yeah, the word 'spouses' is in there.
                        I think he is trying to say that even some muslims in the west dislike the muslim spouse.
                        I will give an example of my own, some muslim sisters in the west dislike muslim brothers who accept polygamy.
                        Last edited by *Love*; 23-11-15, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Ameen
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by *Love* View Post
                            I think he is trying to say that even some muslims in the west dislike the muslim spouse.
                            I will give an example of my own, some muslim sisters in the west dislike muslim brothers who accept polygamy.
                            No way?!?

Comment

Ameen.

I ignore most idiots. Muslim or otherwise. Just do your peeps. You don't need to be a 'squeaky clean' Muslim as evidenced by loads of people in order to marry, it just has to be written.
                              I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Working...
                              X