Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should I find a wife? -> Impossible for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How should I find a wife? -> Impossible for me!

Originally posted by islam1433 View Post
    No, sir. It's because of the religion! Marriage will keep you from bad habits. That will effect you concentrate more on your religion. Since you have halal opporunities to fullfil your desire, you won't have any distraction. That will result in being more connected to Allah. That is what I want; marriage will keep me from bad habits and help me to improve my relationship to Allah. I even started necleting my prayers, because of some habits. That need to stop. Marriage is a challenge, nothing is easy. You have to deal with a human being, pay regard to her thinking and feelings. It will cause other issues certainly, however if you have a good wife whom goal is to please Allah either, it can be a good experience and a challenge. I don't wanna rush it. I just want to have an halal opportunity to get in touch with sisters to at least collect some experinece in finding a wife. I feel like I am on a never ending circle in my little world.

For some a reason, I am very good when I am alone. I don't need any friends and I don't want find any friends just that they can get me a wife. Why is that, that you are not very social. It's weird, you give advise to go outside although yourself don't do it. I've plenty of hobbies and interests but life would be easier with a wife. It's not that people don't like me, but I don't wanna socialate because there are many bad people out there. There are difficulties in marriage, but as long as you respect eachother and don't try to change, it can be a really good time.

While I do agree marriage will keep you from bad habits, I guess my case is different,
    but I see what you are saying now.
    Oh no, I am very social :)
    I just am focusing on school right now, and it is online for most part so I am at home away from people, but through the day I text and talk, but for me I am a person who has to talk in person, otherwise I feel lonely, texting does not work for me, I just feel so isolated in this world.
    I go outside all the time my friend, About 5 hours a day I play Football,
    If you have hobbies, use those to find a wife!
    There are bad people, but neglecting too face the challenge will only hold you back from succeeding your goal!

but like I said though my case is different from yours,

I can not marry a Muslim woman, so its different for me, and hard to help me guide you exactly too where to find.

but I hope you find what you are looking for, and hope you find a woman who you can marry.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
      I understand finding someone religious can be a challenge these days. Family, family friends, relatives and the Imam, as well as asking brothers at the mosque. Also, certain muslim matrimonial sites, be wary, lots aren't okay to use I've heard, I think there are ones that are okay, where talking to the wali, no pictures, talking to 1 person at a time, etc. Keep making Du'aa, this is very important. Insha ' Allah you will find someone, don't worry.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Assalamualaikum,

we're obligated to lower our gazes. I try do that as best as I can. People who want to get married should try the way over their parents, friends or the local mosque. My parents don't know any suitable sister that would fit to me. The most don't behave islamically. I don't have any friends that could help me finding a wife and furthermore I cannot go to the Imam of our local mosque and ask him to find a sister for me, since he doesn't know my character. I deduce from that it's Impossible for me to find a wife.It's getting harder and harder for me. I don't see any light in the end of the tunnel. I am too dependent on the ruling as I could show initiative and try to find a wife. That's not possible, so we've to lower our gazes. Even I am getting not younger and nonetheless I feel like a child.

Any thoughts on this?

Salaam Brother.

This might sound a bit heartless, but please do not get married because you cannot control your urges. Yes, intimacy is one of the things associated with marriage, but there is a A LOT more things to it than that. Also, just to confirm, are you looking for a wife who practices her deen strictly, or maybe her personality/looks doesn't fit your ideal? Before we make judgment about others, do you behave appropriately? Is your character absolutely just that you cannot accept anyone who is not perfect?

You should try to get as much advice from everyone trustworthy around you, you don't know unless you meet potentials.

Yes, you have to lower your gaze, but you're only looking at women at one angle for their attraction and everything else. It isn't a crime if you find a wife yourself, but you have to do it the right way according to Islam. No dating or anything like that. If you're interested in someone, ask to meet her family if she wants marriage.

Leave everything else to Allah SWT.

Indeed, we have some desires but don't let that consume you.

Comment

Assalamualaikum,

we're obligated to lower our gazes. I try do that as best as I can. People who want to get married should try the way over their parents, friends or the local mosque. My parents don't know any suitable sister that would fit to me. The most don't behave islamically. I don't have any friends that could help me finding a wife and furthermore I cannot go to the Imam of our local mosque and ask him to find a sister for me, since he doesn't know my character. I deduce from that it's Impossible for me to find a wife.It's getting harder and harder for me. I don't see any light in the end of the tunnel. I am too dependent on the ruling as I could show initiative and try to find a wife. That's not possible, so we've to lower our gazes. Even I am getting not younger and nonetheless I feel like a child.

Any thoughts on this?
          Go to the Imam of the mosque, and he will interact with you and then judge your character. Tell him you want to get married.

Comment

Working...
          X