Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslima website: Halal or haram?

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
    Its a dating website to know a sister/brother. Any experiences? Does it lead to Marriage or is pure fitnah and waste of time.
    You know it literally when you go to buy fabric. And obvious tons of fabric three to choose from. Searching this and that you get confused lost and keep running until you find the right. So it really depends for some people its worth the effort but for other it waste of time and fitna. In this process sometime guys are hurt and sometimes girl. I fear of girls as no guy take step ahead without picture and it doesn't work out than other and other.
    But in this age and time this seem only way to find soulmates especially for older folks. The good old days are gone. Everyday this finta of marriage issues, problems is increasing.

It doesn't matter which site you are going whether is pure matrimony, half deen or mawadda. It is risky, time consuming process.

Comment

My experience was terrible. Not gonna say more, but I REALLY dodged a bullet in not marrying from there. Don't meet your future spouse online.
      Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.

-16:90 (Surah an-Nahl)

Comment

Originally posted by UmmHussein View Post
        My experience was terrible. Not gonna say more, but I REALLY dodged a bullet in not marrying from there. Don't meet your future spouse online.

which site ?

Comment

Lol ya I'm so annoyed if one more person from North Africa messages me or contacts me I'll probably flip out and delete my profile...

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
            which site ?
            Muslima. This was before I knew it was a bad site
            Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.

Comment

Originally posted by tigress777 View Post
              Lol ya I'm so annoyed if one more person from North Africa messages me or contacts me I'll probably flip out and delete my profile...
              Lol yeah same. Also like 50% wanted a second wife and were oooooold

Comment

Lol yeah same. Also like 50% wanted a second wife and were oooooold
                Lol so true!

Comment

This will lead to confusion,comparison and ultimately lust /Fitnah .Avoid these sites .

Comment

I say avoid it too.

Comment

Ok thanks ikhwa.
                      I will not enter the temptations of Muslima.

Comment

Well yes, I think you should avoid that site. Too many fake profiles there. I was join the site before, but I'm out now. I found my husband through that site though but my friends who still joining the site has met too many men and women are just looking for fun.
                        Love isn't the word you can take back.

Comment

Hmm, I was watching Peace TV a while back and the Sheikh replied "As long as they don't do haraam (eg look at pics, ect) and do only halal, like exchanging emails with the girl and her wali while keeping it 'professional' then it's halal." That's personally what I believe, though I personally wouldn't risk a website.
                          Nice being here, but better I delete this account to study. Nice meeting y'all!
                          Maybe I'll be back someday...

Comment

Working...
                          X