Muslima website: Halal or haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslima website: Halal or haram?

Its a dating website to know a sister/brother. Any experiences? Does it lead to Marriage or is pure fitnah and waste of time.

Re: Muslima website: Halal or haram?

When dating is Haraam, how could a website promoting it be Halaal ?
    "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
    (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

http://www.muslima.com/

is it this one? Then yes, it's haraam. The moment I clicked it BANG a naked woman posing right there to promote it. Doesn't seem halal to me. Avoid it.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

https://who.is/whois/www.muslima.com

Quick search on above reveals ownership to be non-muslims, its a business venture targetting muslims launched in Australia.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Comment

The fact that you labelled it as a 'dating' website should say enough.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
            If you want to use a marriage site, certain ones are halal, lots aren't, I think.
            There should be: contact with the wali, (not the individual), not talking to more than one person at a time, and no pictures.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
            [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Wa Alaykumussalam
              If you want to use a marriage site, certain ones are halal, lots aren't, I think.
              There should be: contact with the wali, (not the individual), not talking to more than one person at a time, and no pictures.

U have list of marriage sites?

Iam done with kuffar dating sites.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post

yes there is pure matrimony
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  yes there is pure matrimony
                  thanks akhi

Comment

No I don't brother. I was speaking generally, so I don't know which ones are islamically okay to use, and which ones aren't.
                    Yeah, don't go on dating sites, that word dating itself, isn't marriage, so stay on the right path, insha ' allah.
                    You can create a thread on this, to see if anyone on here knows halal marriage sites, because some sisters/brothers here might be aware of this, also there may have been previous threads on this, in which the search function in the top right, might come in handy.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record

Comment

No I don't brother. I was speaking generally, so I don't know which ones are islamically okay to use, and which ones aren't.
                      Yeah, don't go on dating sites, that word dating itself, isn't marriage, so stay on the right path, insha ' allah.
                      You can create a thread on this, to see if anyone on here knows halal marriage sites, because some sisters/brothers here might be aware of this, also there may have been previous threads on this, in which the search function in the top right, might come in handy.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

mawadda ( i think that is what its acalled)
                        pure matrimony

single mslim - debateable
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          mawadda ( i think that is what its acalled)
                          pure matrimony

single mslim - debateable

I will make topic on this, perhaps we can make whole list of halal marriage sites.

Thread is coming :)

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                            Sorry, I never learnt how to use commas properly, it's really bad, I know. I just don't understand when they are required, which sounds silly, but they are confusing.

Comment

I will make topic on this, perhaps we can make whole list of halal marriage sites.

Thread is coming :)
                              Cool, brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X