Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers and sisters, would you marry someone who is impotent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers and sisters, would you marry someone who is impotent?

Assalamulakum,

Considering the person is good in deen, character and looks but is impotent. Correction. I ment to say infertile

I personally might consider it
    Last edited by morpherious; 13-11-15, 07:58 PM. Reason: Wrong word

Re: Brothers and sisters, would you marry someone who is impotent?

Walaikumassalam,

Before I answer, please can you advise why you are asking this question?

Are you, or someone you know, being presented with the proposal of an impotent person and therefore need to make a decision?

And how would someone else's preference, which is unique to them, help you make that decision?

Or are you just asking this out of curiousity with no relevance to your life?

Comment

If she is open to polygamy....maybe
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
        Walaikumassalam,

Are you, or someone you know, being presented with the proposal of an impotent person and therefore need to make a decision?

And how would someone else's preference, which is unique to them, help you make that decision?

isn't that what happens here all the time?
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Honestly no >_< feel horrible for saying this
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Crums impotent is the wrong word. I ment to say infertile

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
              Walaikumassalam,

Curiosity nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by morpherious View Post
                wow

edit the title

Comment

Originally posted by morpherious View Post
                  In answer to your thread, my simple answer is Yes I would.

Comment

Brothers and sisters, would you marry someone who is impotent?

Comment

The brothers who are saying yes, barring linkdeusomething (change your username, man), will you knowingly take such a woman as your first wife? I am asking because many would say yes but then for some reason or another especially if you're a desi or an arab, when it comes to walk the talk..people just back off
                      sigpic

Comment

most of the guys saying yes , don't know how bad ur relationship breaks down when u can't have kids ....

Comment

I honestly don't think I could knowingly give up being a mother to my own biological children...

For brothers it's different, it doesn't stop them from having their own biological kids if they get another wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            If she is open to polygamy....maybe
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	10760150

what does Linkdeutcher mean and why do you call yourself that?
                            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                              The brothers who are saying yes, barring linkdeusomething (change your username, man), will you knowingly take such a woman as your first wife? I am asking because many would say yes but then for some reason or another especially if you're a desi or an arab, when it comes to walk the talk..people just back off
                              In answer to your question, yes I would without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X