Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

Originally posted by Virus View Post
    I hope they didn't serve goat meat @ your wedding??? must have been a pure veg affair......but congrats.
    assuming the role of married goat expert and all, well done, nice to see people grow into different roles....:up:

poor guy, must be competing for love with "goats"..... I'm sure he comes 2nd every time lol
    Looooool we did serve goat meat at the wedding actually >_< but I didn't eat any :p

LOL sssshhh he doesn't know he comes second to my goats
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      Looooool we did serve goat meat at the wedding actually >_< but I didn't eat any :p

LOL sssshhh he doesn't know he comes second to my goats
      traitor, none of goatdom will ever trust you again.

Were the goats your mahr?

Ok, ok, shhhhhhh, 3rd place for MR goat girl....
      Last edited by Virus; 16-11-15, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        A person's actions are a whole other topic I thinks :) and it really boils down to the intentions.

As for verbal communication;

I think with people if u don't give a damn about others' opinions then it won't affect u as much as those who's opinions matter.

(I'm assuming we are talking about verbal communication [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION])
        Yes, mostly verbal communication... and thanks for my 1st mention :)

Comment

I think there's a statement that goes like this: "be obedient to your husband and he will be your slave" correct me if I'm wrong i think its a quote from one the salaf. This shows that if the wife is exhibits respect and positivity in the relationship, the husband will do for her whatever she wants. So yes Wives can change the moods of their husbands and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummlaila View Post
            Some men are sensitive. A year after Khadeejah (RAA) death the Prophet peace be upon him came across some of her jewellery. His eyes began to swell with tears and his heart began to mourn. Are you going to say why he couldn't 'man' up and get over it?
            How is this relevant in any way whatsoever?
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I believe the wife has the ability to control her husbands mood. If he is angry she should be calm and gentle. If he is sad she can cheer him up. It all depends on how close the couple are.

My husband used to be physically abusive to me when I used to stay silent during his fits. I'm a quiet person. It took me some time to learn that he didn't like me being silent when his angry and in fact told me to just grab him and hug him the next time he gets angry. I did exactly that, despite being terrified if I would be hit or shouted at but it actually worked. It calms him down so much! now 3 years have passed and he is a changed man!

A woman can definitely change her husbands mood!
              So... in the last six months.....your husband has

#1 never once even raised his hand to strike you?
              #2 never once raised his voice to shout at you or be verbally abusive to you?
              #3 never once made you feel afraid of his unpredictable behaviour?

Please answer each separate point sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                Is it true that a wife has enough ability to control/ swing her husband's mood? She can change angry face of her husband into happy face & vice versa.

Who is better wife? one who becomes weakness of her husband OR the one who becomes strength of him.

i hope i could explain what i mean, may be some brothers/ sisters can ellaborate more on this.
                if she is his fortress of solitude, greets him with a smile, performs her duties, speaks the haqq etc

yes she can, as any decent husband will feel at ease, and forget the aggro and hassle of work life etc. even if he is stressed, angry etc

Allah placed Love inside the hearts of Spouses for a good reason.

:jkk:
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                  So... in the last six months.....your husband has

#1 never once even raised his hand to strike you?
                  #2 never once raised his voice to shout at you or be verbally abusive to you?
                  #3 never once made you feel afraid of his unpredictable behaviour?

Please answer each separate point sister.
                  I don't really have to answer or justify myself to you sister. That answer was for the OP. But yes alhamdulillah the answer is YES to all of your questions.

Comment

I don't really have to answer or justify myself to you sister. That answer was for the OP. But yes alhamdulillah the answer is YES to all of your questions.
                    I know you don't sis....just worried and looking out for you in my own clumsy way.

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                      I know you don't sis....just worried and looking out for you in my own clumsy way.
                      Aww forgive me sis I actually thought it was meant in a bad way. Been reading negative messages too much lately from alot of feminists I just thought you were another one of them lol forgive me x

Comment

Aww forgive me sis I actually thought it was meant in a bad way. Been reading negative messages too much lately from alot of feminists I just thought you were another one of them lol forgive me x
                        Nothing to forgive sis.....your response was totally appropriate :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                        X