Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

    Is it true that a wife has enough ability to control/ swing her husband's mood? She can change angry face of her husband into happy face & vice versa.

    Who is better wife? one who becomes weakness of her husband OR the one who becomes strength of him.

    i hope i could explain what i mean, may be some brothers/ sisters can ellaborate more on this.



  • #2
    Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

    :salams

    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. A wife being the strength of her husband is about supporting him and never undermining him. Regarding changing his mood, I don't agree, I see that as being manipulative and I would hate that. I'm sure you didn't mean to manipulate his mood, maybe you mean't encouragement when he is feeling down or discouraged?

    If he was truly moody or grumpy a woman could ask if she could help and then give him some space to work it out if not.

    It depends if it was a serious matter or not I guess.

    Sorry if I misunderstood.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

      It's very true. You have women who won't speak to their husbands for days or weeks just to swing his mood and get what she wants, she'll withhold relations, she'll simply get upset or say things to swing his mood. But at the same time the woman has the power to make her husband happy and pleased. If for example the husband is upset with his wife she has the power to swing his emotion and make him pleased with her.

      The wife is both the weakness an strength of her husband. Behind every man is a woman no man does anything without telling his wife and getting her opinion and support
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

        Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
        It's very true. You have women who won't speak to their husbands for days or weeks just to swing his mood and get what she wants, she'll withhold relations, she'll simply get upset or say things to swing his mood. But at the same time the woman has the power to make her husband happy and pleased. If for example the husband is upset with his wife she has the power to swing his emotion and make him pleased with her.

        The wife is both the weakness an strength of her husband. Behind every man is a woman no man does anything without telling his wife and getting her opinion and support
        Happy wife happy life
        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

          Not just wives. It's mothers. If mummy is upset then khalas everyone is upset.. If mummy is in a great mood then everyone is automatically happy with her.

          لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

          -------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

            Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
            Happy wife happy life
            Lol we have that saying in Falasteen expect it goes "Happy rabbit is better than a Unhappy lion"
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

              Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
              Lol we have that saying in Falasteen expect it goes "Happy rabbit is better than a Unhappy lion"
              ارنب سعيد ولا أسد حزين
              The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                ارنب سعيد ولا أسد حزين
                Actually

                أرنب سعيد ولا أسد تعيس

                حزين would be translated to sad
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                  Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                  Actually

                  أرنب سعيد ولا أسد تعيس

                  حزين would be translated to sad
                  السلام

                  Yeah I forgot it hhh I have a lot of Palestinians friends they have so much sayings especially moms
                  The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                    Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                    السلام

                    Yeah I forgot it hhh I have a lot of Palestinians friends they have so much sayings especially moms
                    bro tell me some palestinian sayings about moms :)
                    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                      Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                      bro tell me some palestinian sayings about moms :)
                      Salaam

                      No brother I mean moms have tons of sayings .. Like I remember my friends mom she is palestinian and anything u say to her she says something about Allah swt that rhymes I can't remember any now but she was really sweet
                      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                        Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                        Salaam

                        No brother I mean moms have tons of sayings .. Like I remember my friends mom she is palestinian and anything u say to her she says something about Allah swt that rhymes I can't remember any now but she was really sweet
                        how is your dad? Is he ok now?
                        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                          Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                          السلام

                          Yeah I forgot it hhh I have a lot of Palestinians friends they have so much sayings especially moms
                          Looooool moms are the ones who usually create these sayings. Palestinians have wayyyy to many sayings and every saying always comes in handy especially this one hhhhh
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                            Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                            how is your dad? Is he ok now?
                            السلام

                            Alhamdulillah brother thank you for asking akhi , he is doing well now and hamdulillah and is under heavy surveillance by my sister lol .. It's funny when people get older they become like kids subhan Allah .. Jzk Allah khayr for your inquiry , I ask Allah Subhaana to bless u and evryone here
                            Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 13-11-15, 02:54 PM.
                            The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A wife can control the husband's mood/ behavior

                              Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                              Is it true that a wife has enough ability to control/ swing her husband's mood? She can change angry face of her husband into happy face & vice versa.

                              Who is better wife? one who becomes weakness of her husband OR the one who becomes strength of him.

                              i hope i could explain what i mean, may be some brothers/ sisters can ellaborate more on this.
                              Both husband and wife have the ability to control or swing their spouses mood. To some extent. That's only to be expected.

                              But we are all also responsible for our own moods and feelings. YOu can't blame your spouse everytime you loose your temper or things don't go according to plan, or even if they do something that annoys you. Perhpas it's something they can't change.

                              A wife can't really chage the angry face of her husband into a happy face until he's prepared to let go of his anger.

                              We will be tested with our spuses and children. If a man thinks his wife is his weakness, perhaps it is really his iman that is weak.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X