Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

Originally posted by RedBirdie
    SubhanAllah

The guy was a Jihad leader&I knew about him since years before I actually found him online with same descriptionsin dreams/miracles that were real & good& I had interpretation for the wedding ones ....We didn't even speak much except for three times,mostly we were fighting esp me but I had so much of dreams of JAnnah&wedding &Jihad with him ....that's what was cause of love. A pure love that makes me sad &badly depressed why things didn't work out or maybe in future because dreams take time ....thatrs all!!!
    We developed issues & I was affected with hassad of evil dudes so I'm going to trust ALLAH Ta'ala for His Promises InshALLAH

After so much trials my heart doesn't even dislikes him at all .....soooo much troubles happened &, I'm not anti him at all ...just gets angry a few times but it's from ALLAH Ta'ala that it's like this ....Alhamdull'ILLAH

Never accuse & judge without any information ukhte.

JazakAllah hu khayra
    I didn't accuse you...your statement I disagreed with and then gave a general example of how it can not be by chance..we have free will and can make things happen...so to speak..
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Hmm all in the head
      I want a gift :( and not your slimy poems......something tangible ...

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        I want a gift :( and not your slimy poems......something tangible ...
        And who are you to demand such things?
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          And who are you to demand such things?
          Allah swt gives me..

Comment

Allah swt gives me..
            Lol

*sigh*

what do you want then a hammer or a chisel? Screwdriver maybe?
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

I told you that love is allowed in Islam,only Haram actions are forbidden

And you didn't understand anything I wrote because I was in depressed state .My general advice is to first get to root of case&,then opine.

We have a limited free will,everything is actually Qadr ALLAH.

We need to learn Aqeedah more than talking here on mix marriage forums nonstop without any reason.

My mind is already regretting chit chatting here because I wanted to relax&trust me momineen should not involve into lughw stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
                I told you that love is allowed in Islam,only Haram actions are forbidden

And you didn't understand anything I wrote because I was in depressed state .My general advice is to first get to root of case&,then opine.

We have a limited free will,everything is actually Qadr ALLAH.

We need to learn Aqeedah more than talking here on mix marriage forums nonstop without any reason.

My mind is already regretting chit chatting here because I wanted to relax&trust me momineen should not involve into lughw stuff.
                There is no malice from my side...I enjoyed what you had to share...continue to browse the forum.....

Comment

There is no malice from my side...I enjoyed what you had to share...continue to browse the forum.....
                  May ALLAH Ta'ala protect you & reward you with best of both worlds!

Aameen

No malice here too!

Comment

re: your question, [MENTION=90429]m7md[/MENTION] are you married?

Comment

Working...
                    X