Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

    We often have people telling us and discussing what gifts they would like on the marriage, but for married women what r the preference for gifts without an occasion.

    Or no need for a gift without an occasion,

    Does the preference change prior to and after marriage.

  • #2
    Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

    Originally posted by m7md View Post
    We often have people telling us and discussing what gifts they would like on the marriage, but for married women what r the preference for gifts without an occasion.

    Or no need for a gift without an occasion,

    Does the preference change prior to and after marriage.
    I think the guy should personally giver her more expensive gifts to show his true appreciation for her (if he can afford to)
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

      :salams

      Bag full of dirty clothes to wash.
      Stacks of clothes to iron.
      Bread and meat for sammiches.
      Nice smelling dish washing detergent.
      A nice vacuum to clean the house.
      Pots and pans and spatulas and all that jazz.

      Can't go wrong with those.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

      "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

        Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        I think the guy should personally giver her more expensive gifts to show his true appreciation for her (if he can afford to)
        U mean jewelry and expensive hand bags lol,

        Nothing is expensive if one can afford it,

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

          Originally posted by m7md View Post
          U mean jewelry and expensive hand bags lol,


          Nothing is expensive if one can afford it,
          Yea those things. Plus romantic nights out which doesn't have to be expensive if ur doing a midnight picnic in the beach and get upto nawtii stuff afterwards.

          Course that should keep the relationship alive and thriving so guys don't go looking elsewhere for pleasure if they're making that effort with their mrs :)


          Edit: seriously those who are asking me to have haya, I think u guys are wrong. I haven't said anything dirty. What I meant by naughty is have fun. Run around. Chase eachother. I never said anything about what your dirty minds are thinking about and ur frowning at me because of it.

          It's sunnah to have have fun with ur spouses may I remind u. In fact A'isha had a race with rasulullah in the dessert while the Sahaba were asked to go ahead. < in my opinion that is nawtii. In a really awesome way. It creates love between eachother. The next person who asks me to have haya I will ask u to have haya for taking your mind down another path than what I intended.
          Last edited by candyapple; 14-11-15, 08:53 AM.
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

          "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

            Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            :salams

            Bag full of dirty clothes to wash.
            Stacks of clothes to iron.
            Bread and meat for sammiches.
            Nice smelling dish washing detergent.
            A nice vacuum to clean the house.
            Pots and pans and spatulas and all that jazz.

            Can't go wrong with those.
            You're a romantic at heart I can tell by your sarky response lol
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

            "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

              Originally posted by candyapple View Post
              Yea those things. Plus romantic nights out which doesn't have to be expensive if ur doing a midnight picnic in the beach and get upto nawtii stuff afterwards.

              Course that should keep the relationship alive and thriving so guys don't go looking elsewhere for pleasure if they're making that effort with their mrs :)
              Don't mention stuff like that. There are people struggling here and you are posting nonsense like that with no haya

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                I know what to get my wife

                It would be a gift that would benefit her in this life and the hereafter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                  Originally posted by Potato-manz View Post
                  I know what to get my wife

                  It would be a gift that would benefit her in this life and the hereafter
                  Quran?
                  "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                  "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                    Originally posted by Potato-manz View Post
                    Don't mention stuff like that. There are people struggling here and you are posting nonsense like that with no haya
                    Actually I'm giving hints to people how to benefit their marraige. Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam also was a romantic. You gunna tell A'isha RA she has no haya? Or the scholars of islam and da'ees that tell you to be romantic to ur spouses? They have no haya either, right?
                    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                    "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                      Give her money. No gift is better than that!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                        OP... I would personally enjoy time with the spouse more than anything, maybe some flowers; red roses or white lillies. ..

                        I would appreciate jewellery, perfume, cosmetics and personal things he would want to see me wearing for his benefit in private.

                        Things like that. Oh and affection.
                        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                        "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                          Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                          Give her money. No gift is better than that!
                          Money in itself as a gift has no deep meaning and is kindda boring as a gift no doubt. my opinion,
                          But thanks for the valuable input ,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                            Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                            Give her money. No gift is better than that!
                            Money is good especially if she's fussy about what she prefers. But other items hold a sentimental value. Like if u bought her earrings, everytime she caught herself in the mirror she would remember that moment u gave it to her and she would be pleased with u and make du'aa for u prolly.
                            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

                            "Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What gifts do women like from their husbands once married?

                              married women don't take gifts... they acquire them :)


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X