Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Oh I didn't even see you mention Silrues. I only mentioned him because he's the most polite Non Muslim on here. So I kind of pointed out that it's strange how a Muslim would use filthy language when even a Non Muslim has more respect not to use such foul language on a Muslim forum.

I feel so bad and stupid >_< I'm gonna go join Patrick under his rock lol two idiots under one roof
    don't, i understood what you were saying and there was nothing weird with it.....you're not an idiot, well, you might be but not because of that post...
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
      I really want to direct some derogatory terms at you right now but I'll say this. I am not an animal. Allah SWT gave me a mind, a brain so that I know how to act as a muslim. Whatever is allowed within the confinements of Islam I'm fine with. I do not agree with adultery or your filthy excuses and justification for fulfilling animalistic desires. If I had them, I would suppress them over adultery. I cannot believe I just answered that. May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything incorrect. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
        I really want to direct some derogatory terms at you right now but I'll say this. I am not an animal. Allah SWT gave me a mind, a brain so that I know how to act as a muslim. Whatever is allowed within the confinements of Islam I'm fine with. I do not agree with adultery or your filthy excuses and justification for fulfilling animalistic desires. If I had them, I would suppress them over adultery. I cannot believe I just answered that. May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything incorrect. Ameen.
        ignore that kid, he probably had a pretty hard childhood. can't blame the poor child.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Dont kid yourself. Kafir women is a woman and you're a woman too, you have similar desires sexually: masculine, handsome, robust.

Quote: "Allah created sexuality in 10 parts; he gave 9 parts to women and 1 part to men".

When you're at your you're always going to have thoughts about that hunk giving it to you and comparing him to your pudgy engineer husband, who just cannot fulfill your freakier sexual side.

Studies prove it. The tinder study proves it. Social experiments prove it. Countless anedoctal evidences from peope prove it. MY EXPERIENCES PROVE IT.

Im nit ever tryna be funny. When i was a kafir (im a convert) ive seen the darker side to female sexuality, get a girl drink and she'll show you who she teally is (swinger parties). Im muslim now, though.
          You just quoted a Shia quote "God created sexual desire in 10 parts; then he gave nine parts to women and one to men." this is a false quote attributed to Ali (ra) and it's false and Shias are known for treating women like a piece of meat.

Omg........ Your whole post is disgusting and makes women out to be some street walker
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            don't, i understood what you were saying and there was nothing weird with it.....you're not an idiot, well, you might be but not because of that post...
            ..... :/ Umm thanks? Lol
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

..... :/ Umm thanks? Lol
              never write lol like this: Lol, it hurts one's eyes. Either lol or LOL. NEVER EVER Lol.

Comment

THATS GOOD. As a muslim you're meant to lower your gaze and divert dirty thoughts.

But the thoughts are still there, is what im saying. You cant change that, its ingrained within your sexuality. "Rough sex or no sex". To give it rough, you gotta be hot, if you want a purely (temporary marriage) sexual relationship with a muslima you've got to be hot.

Thats what OP wants, nothing i said is wrong

Comment

Dont kid yourself. Kafir women is a woman and you're a woman too, you have similar desires sexually: masculine, handsome, robust.

Quote: "Allah created sexuality in 10 parts; he gave 9 parts to women and 1 part to men".

When you're at your horniest you're always going to have thoughts about that hunk giving it to you and comparing him to your pudgy engineer husband, who just cannot fulfill your freakier sexual side.

Studies prove it. The tinder study proves it. Social experiments prove it. Countless anedoctal evidences from peope prove it. MY EXPERIENCES PROVE IT.

Im not even tryna be funny. When i was a kafir (im a convert) ive seen the darker side to female sexuality, get a girl drink and she'll show you who she really is (swinger parties). Im muslim now, though.
                  If you're muslim then I apologise if I said anything wrong with regards to your religion.

Studies also prove that animals have homosexual tendencies. People use this as justification to act on their desires because of them. As muslims we have enough of a brain to realise that we are not animals, Islam keeps us guided and away from that dangerous path. Animals have no conviction, humans do. Stop acting like animals. If the whole world is doing it, we still shouldn't. If you become a slave to your desires, which as muslims we strive not to, then you would have this problem. Also, as muslims our mentality is different, generally. So when you follow a certain lifestyle you don't need to worry about any 'dark sides' inshallah. You won't be getting girls drunk and going to swinger parties, so it's irrelevant. So is your 'marry a hunk with bare dollar' analogy.
                  Last edited by The Criterion; 12-11-15, 08:44 PM.

Comment

you fixed the comma, good.
                    What are you, Ummah Forum's grammatician?

Comment

captain obvious much? how is what you said relevant to what [MENTION=121232]The Criterion[/MENTION] said?
                      Subhaan'Allāh akhi, why be rude? If she misunderstood explain it to her, don't mock her.
                      Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

Comment

Oh I didn't even see you mention Silrues. I only mentioned him because he's the most polite Non Muslim on here. So I kind of pointed out that it's strange how a Muslim would use filthy language when even a Non Muslim has more respect not to use such foul language on a Muslim forum.

I feel so bad and stupid >_< I'm gonna go join Patrick under his rock lol two idiots under one roof
                        Hey don't worry. This conversation really went to some weird places. lol

Comment

What are you, Ummah Forum's grammatician?
                          i was thinking of some reply and then it occurred to me, but damn, too late.

Originally posted by Ajabah View Post
                          Subhaan'Allāh akhi, why be rude? If she misunderstood explain it to her, don't mock her.
                          captain obvious is a very popular phrase often used on forums, i don't know how you can find it rude. And even if you did, I never meant it to be rude in any way whatsoever. anyway

[MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

I am sorry if I mocked you/was rude.

Comment

THATS GOOD. As a muslim you're meant to lower your gaze and divert dirty thoughts.

But the thoughts are still there, is what im saying. You cant change that, its ingrained within your sexuality. "Rough sex or no sex". To give it rough, you gotta be hot, if you want a purely (temporary marriage) sexual relationship with a muslima you've got to be hot.

Thats what OP wants, nothing i said is wrong
                            I'm certain we don't do temporary marriages...

Comment

I'm certain we don't do temporary marriages...
                              just ignore him...

Comment

i was thinking of some reply and then it occurred to me, but damn, too late.

captain obvious is a very popular phrase often used on forums, i don't know how you can find it rude. And even if you did, I never meant it to be rude in any way whatsoever. anyway

[MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

I am sorry if I mocked you/was rude.
                                Serious question, when did you become nicer? or start trying to be?

Comment

Working...
                                X