• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umar123
    replied
    Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    one of the major reasons for marriage is fulfilling one's desires, but obviously that's not all there is to marriage.
    Yeah thats what I meant, like how Imam Ghazali RA says, "There are five advantages to marriage: procreation, satisfy*ing sexual desire, ordering the household, providing compan*ionship, and disciplining the self in striving to sustain them."

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
    I never said you shouldn't marry a girl from a poorer background than you, in fact it can be better. And no its not all about sex, theres more to life than sex.
    one of the major reasons for marriage is fulfilling one's desires, but obviously that's not all there is to marriage.

Leave a comment:

• Umar123
    replied

Originally posted by m7md View Post
    Not true, u can always marry a girl from a poorer standing then oneself,
    and often marriage is about sex , wether anyone likes it or not. And its also allowed for that reason,
    I never said you shouldn't marry a girl from a poorer background than you, in fact it can be better. And no its not all about sex, theres more to life than sex.

Leave a comment:

• rimalaila
    replied
    Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Some doctors who are opposed to masturbating say when a person has sexual feelings and does stupid things such a watching stuff and pleasing your self are depressed. It is like when widow is depressed they tend to eat or not eat when someone Young is depressed they do no know what to do except please themselves. People who are depressed have hair fallouts, looks tired and are lazy they also believe that they cannot do better in life.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverMonotheist1
    replied

Originally posted by rimalaila View Post
    If you can't control your feeling and want to get married. I suggest you should learn, gain knowledge, learn how to speak Arabic, be around family, go for a run, set your self goals such may be to get packs or learn how to drive. Sometimes what we want isn't after all what we want . Allah will help you Allah knows your future don't think about marriage if it is only for sexual intercourse there's more to life than marriage.

To marry just for lust will be epic failure.

Leave a comment:

• rimalaila
    replied
    Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

If you can't control your feeling and want to get married. I suggest you should learn, gain knowledge, learn how to speak Arabic, be around family, go for a run, set your self goals such may be to get packs or learn how to drive. Sometimes what we want isn't after all what we want . Allah will help you Allah knows your future don't think about marriage if it is only for sexual intercourse there's more to life than marriage.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Originally posted by malone View Post
    I thought divorce was one of things most hated by Allah that He has permitted? So how then can you justify marrying someone just to copulate like animals and then get a divorce because of .... uhhh... what would be your reason again that you would recite of the Day of Judgement to your God?

Seriously, some people have no common sense. Or dignity. Or class.

Just because you are following the letter of the Islamic Law does not mean you are following its spirit. As a Muslim, doesn't that bother you?
    this guy is not following the letters of islamic law

Leave a comment:

• malone
    replied

Originally posted by boulder View Post
    Dont vilify sex.

And mytah is temopary marriage with a specific start to end date. Halal fwb doesnt need a specific start to end date, you divorce (cut off the fwb) whenever you are feel ready i.e. no specific dates.

Its halal.
    I thought divorce was one of things most hated by Allah that He has permitted? So how then can you justify marrying someone just to copulate like animals and then get a divorce because of .... uhhh... what would be your reason again that you would recite of the Day of Judgement to your God?

Seriously, some people have no common sense. Or dignity. Or class.

Just because you are following the letter of the Islamic Law does not mean you are following its spirit. As a Muslim, doesn't that bother you?

Leave a comment:

• boulder
    replied

Originally posted by Sabros View Post
    Marriage with intention of divorce is haraam/invalid.
    So no fwb type relationship if you intend to divorce later, even if it is an unspecified time.
    You could enter the "fwb" with the intention of allowibg the possibly of true love to foster, so you enter the fwb and if true love jsu happens then it happens (that could be your intention). So, where do we draw the line? Its too loose.

Originally posted by Sabros View Post
    You cannot compare experiences with kuffar, with chaste muslim women.
    Very true i guess, you got me there. But some muslim women have explored their sexuality and have gotten up to all sorts, these are usually the horny ones that seek out halal fwbs.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverMonotheist1
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    .......... 0_0

Dirty. Using a girl just like that and when your done with her throw her away. That's not just dirty it's foul. It's disgusting. Someone needs to castrate you. Because that's just foul.

Dear sister, Allah swt made halal sex between the muslim couple so they cool off after time of hardship.
    It is not good to use words like dirty against halal intimacy within nikaah marriage.

Leave a comment:

• Sabros
    replied

Marriage with intention of divorce is haraam/invalid.
    So no fwb type relationship if you intend to divorce later, even if it is an unspecified time.

You cannot compare experiences with kuffar, with chaste muslim women.
    The actions and desires of a non muslim women who regularly hooks up on tinder, has explored her sexuality, feels no shame in premarital or extramarital relationships - are completely different to chaste muslim women.

Besides it's not even like all the kuffar spend their evenings debasing themselves and rutting left right and centre.
    The laws of islam are more in tune with human nature than any hedonistic liberal lifestyle.

OP. Many muslims get engaged or married whilst in university. If you have a proven track record of earning some money, are studying an employable course, then many people will be open to it. I know quite a few friends who have successfully married whilst at university.

If you really want it, it's not that difficult to do. However you have to be realistic about your options

Leave a comment:

• boulder
    replied

.......... 0_0

Dirty. Using a girl just like that and when your done with her throw her away. That's not just dirty it's foul. It's disgusting. Someone needs to castrate you. Because that's just foul.
    Its the other way round, men cant do this, the woman is the chooser. Read the discusiion in this thread and youll understand.

Lol at a man being able to just choose like that. Rofl.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

he is talking about using a man
    Yea I know EWWWWWW >_< Ya Allah ew gross!!!! He can't be serious

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

change her to him, and girl to boy, that's what he is talking about
    0_0 I see why some of y'all going o hell now. Ummah forum sure has become lenient with allowing people to say such things

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

.......... 0_0

he is talking about using a man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X