X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Bingo View Post
    " marriage is for the desires "

Right....half of you going to get divorced when sex gets dull. And it will.
    True , not only sex, but in a marriage both parties marry for their own benefit only.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      so what are your thoughts on returning to al islam?
      unconvinced. i'll be honest this board unconvinces me more every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
        There is no such thing
        Depends where you live.

Kafir form fwbs ALL the time but only with really good looking guys. Muslim ex-slut sex addicts do it through marriage.

That's why i think this thread is funny. As if OP has any options, indicated as to why he made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
          Depends where you live.

Kafir form fwbs ALL the time but only with really good looking guys. Muslim ex-slut sex addicts do it through marriage.

That's why i think this thread is funny. As if OP has any options, indicated as to why he made this thread.
          You have to be a troll or mentally retarded one of the two
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
            You have to be a troll or mentally retarded one of the two
            Nope. I think you're the one who has problems if you cannot understand why two people come together to fulfill a mutual goal (sexual satisfaction).

But then again i shouldnt be so hasty, maybe you've never experienced rough sex with a handsome, masculine hunk so you're craving for those short, heated romances is lesser.

Thats why i think men desire virgins, you are less likely to cheat or fantasize about past (better) sexual encoubters.

Comment

Nope. I think you're the one who has problems if you cannot understand why two people come together to fulfill a mutual goal (sexual satisfaction).

But then again i shouldnt be so hasty, maybe you've never experienced rough sex with a handsome, masculine hunk so you're craving for those short, heated romances is lesser.

Thats why i think men desire virgins, you are less likely to cheat or fantasize about past (better) sexual encoubters.
              I don't understand Zina
              Last edited by Pippin1376; 14-11-15, 05:21 PM. Reason: please refrain from using the r word
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Troll. Definite troll.

And not even a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by malone View Post
                  Troll. Definite troll.

And not even a very good one.
                  I hear personal stories from guys who are in sexually deprived relationships, one of whom his wife is a cheater and she fantasises about the sex she had in college, which she recorded.

He found the videos and watched them and asked his wife why she doesnt want to do the things in the videos with him. Now their relationship is in trouble.

Dont comment unless you've actually had wild, soulless sex with an attractive hunk. If you havent then your perspective will be completely different as you havent explored your sexuality.

Comment

I hear personal stories from guys who are in sexually deprived relationships, one of whom his wife is a cheater and she fantasises about the sex she had in college, which she recorded.

He found the videos and watched them and asked his wife why she doesnt want to do the things in the videos with him. Now their relationship is in trouble.

Dont comment unless you've actually had wild, soulless sex with an attractive hunk. If you havent then your perspective will be completely different as you havent explored your sexuality.
                    Judging by all your comments then uve had lots of mindless soulless sex with attractive hunks :D

Comment

Depends where you live.

for Muslims* there is no such thing.
                      I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

how is this member not banned??

such an offensive comment and he is not banned???
                        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                          how is this member not banned??

such an offensive comment and he is not banned???
                          Wait whaaaa? Women enjoy sex/intimacy? No way! Ban this user now!

Comment

Look, boulder stop being inappropriate, your on a islamic. Alhamdulillah you have reverted to islam but, it seems from you're attitude that you miss the things you use to do in the past.
                            I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by bringeroftruth View Post
                              If I want to get married cause Im sick of being alone and frustrated. This frustration often leads me to do stupid things.

Whats the best way to approach this and are there other guys here who are the same? I figured since I am taking my Deen serious I might as well get married. The thing is that I always saw marriage as a serious thing for older people who want to get children, live in their own house, have 2 cars, etc.

The thing is I dont want any of that and I think its really hard to convince a girls family to let her marry me just for sex and companionship. Most family seem to look for high status, good job, money, own house, own car

This is what I really hate and its been bothering me for over a year now.

There doesnt seem to be a way out.

Kafir women (impure, can get just sex from but HARAM)

Muslim women (pure (most), want good job/money/family got to approve/status seeking, but HALAL)

I really dont know what to do and its really frustrating being alone and sexually deprived. On the other hand I also want to enjoy my youth and my life is hard as it is but it seems the only way is the HARAM way

Why must things be like this? :frown-new:

I think you need to fight this addiction you seem to be having. Getting married in this kind of state, would be a punishment for your potential wife.

Keep yourself busy with things around the house, spend time with your family, make something of yourself, then you wouldn't have time to be "lonely".

Comment

Working...
                              X