X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringeroftruth
    replied
    Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Allah is my witness. I could be wrong. But this was unreal. I felt shaken for minutes

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
    First, please dont accuse of sugar coating, I dislike sugar coating just as much as you do.

My position is based on a linguistic understanding of the word and how its used in the Quran. According to many learned individuals such as Nouman Ali khan, Zakir Naik, and even historical scholars such as Ibn Tamiyyah, a kaffir is classified to those who LEARN the truth and THEN reject it. Those who dont follow Islam out of ignorance are not truly classified as kaffir because they haven't rejected anything.

I dont want to go into detail and nor do I want to start a debate on this but just look different lectures on what learned Muslim scholars say.

And I doubt scholars like Zakir Naik sugar coat stuff, he is banned from many countries.
    What does Allah refer to them as?
    What are they called then? Not-yet-Muslims?

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by bringeroftruth View Post
    On this forum but could also be IRL as they can travel through Internet

His posts match the picture too. SCARY stuff. The way he typed to me too. Humans dont type like this
    ................I probably shouldn't be laughing huh? Do jinns even use the Internet? How do you know what a jinn types like?

Leave a comment:

• obaid_m
    replied

This world is getting funnier and funnier. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

His posts match the picture too. SCARY stuff. The way he typed to me too. Humans dont type like this
    who on this forum? lots of users posts match their picture brother, doesn't mean they are Jinn.
    How did he type to you? And why could a human, not have typed like that?
    I was just going to answer your original op, but this got me more worried.

Leave a comment:

• malone
    replied

... yeah ok then.

I'm really glad non Muslims dont find their way to this forum sometimes.

Oh he's taking the mick. i get it.

Leave a comment:

• bringeroftruth
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    do you mean in real life, or on UF, brother? Where are you in real life... if there is a jinn near you. Read Ayatul Kursi, and the Qul's, and get out of there
    May Allah protect all of us from any harm and evil. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

100% serious please seek refuge and protection from Allah. This was no way a human

ALLAHU AKBAR
    do you mean in real life, or on UF, brother? Where are you in real life... if there is a jinn near you. Read Ayatul Kursi, and the Qul's, and get out of there
    May Allah protect all of us from any harm and evil. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• tigress777
    replied

Please stay safe everyone. There is a guy in here Im confident he is possesed or has Evil Jinn with him. Wow so scary never realized it was a Shaytan
    This actually scares me a little... :disturbed:

Here on the forum or here at wherever you are?

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Please stay safe everyone. There is a guy in here Im confident he is possesed or has Evil Jinn with him. Wow so scary never realized it was a Shaytan
    Why do UF threads get weird so fast?

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
    First, please dont accuse of sugar coating, I dislike sugar coating just as much as you do.

My position is based on a linguistic understanding of the word and how its used in the Quran. According to many learned individuals such as Nouman Ali khan, Zakir Naik, and even historical scholars such as Ibn Tamiyyah, a kaffir is classified to those who LEARN the truth and THEN reject it. Those who dont follow Islam out of ignorance are not truly classified as kaffir because they haven't rejected anything.

I dont want to go into detail and nor do I want to start a debate on this but just look different lectures on what learned Muslim scholars say.

And I doubt scholars like Zakir Naik sugar coat stuff, he is banned from many countries.
    The word is used for those who reject the truth. Everyone who rejects Allah , The Nabi :saw: , the Quran, the Angels, Islam so on and so forth are kafirs

1. Nouman Ali Khan is there to serve kuffar his whole videos are sugar coating and to be sensitive to kafirs. And he's not a scholar. Also I dislike him with a passion.

2. Zakir Naki is also not a scholar.

I've given Islam q and a ( who is a scholar) and the other article as I said was very well written. but I can tell you haven't read them because the second article actually goes into detail about the word. It seems you just want to believe what you want which is fine. But again the Kufr also means to reject the truth.

Unless you speak fluent Arabic than... Yea. The Scholar of Islam q and a is from Saudi and speaks fluent Arabic and is a scholar so I take his words over Zakir Naik and Nouman Ali Khan any day
    Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 12-11-15, 02:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bringeroftruth
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Are you joking or being serious?
    100% serious please seek refuge and protection from Allah. This was no way a human

ALLAHU AKBAR

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

who... on uf u mean... that's very strange, who do you say that?

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Allahu Akbar I think I just got attacked by a Jinn
    Are you joking or being serious?

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Leave a comment: