X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    well learning tawheed takes priority over marriage
    Thats why people should stop likening Allah to His creation and almost making Him into an idol

Comment

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
      Thats why people should stop likening Allah to His creation and almost making Him into an idol
      that's why people should stop asking peers for help. and who likens to Allah? anyone who likens Allah to his creation is a zindeeq kafir.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

that's why people should stop asking peers for help. and who likens to Allah? anyone who likens Allah to his creation is a zindeeq kafir.
        Yeah don't ask anyone for help, don't go to the doctors and ask him to cure you, only Allah cures. And most of the people who go on about how asking help in shirk are doing shirk themselves by giving Allah a body and other such anthropomorphic blasphemy.

Comment

Yeah don't ask anyone for help, don't go to the doctors and ask him to cure you, only Allah cures. And most of the people who go on about how asking help in shirk are doing shirk themselves by giving Allah a body and other such anthropomorphic blasphemy.
          asking help can have many meanings. asking someone for a glass of water is not shirk. what people mean by asking help when they call it shirk is making du'a.

what is du'a? asking for help through a divine way. du'a to anyone other than allah is shirk.

Moving on, you said 'And most of the people who go on about how asking help in shirk are doing shirk themselves by giving Allah a body'

provide proof for the part in bold or else retract your statement.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by malone View Post
            I thought divorce was one of things most hated by Allah that He has permitted? So how then can you justify marrying someone just to copulate like animals and then get a divorce because of .... uhhh... what would be your reason again that you would recite of the Day of Judgement to your God?

Seriously, some people have no common sense. Or dignity. Or class.

Just because you are following the letter of the Islamic Law does not mean you are following its spirit. As a Muslim, doesn't that bother you?
            I dont engage in halal fwbs, im just highlighting why some do and rightly so, sexual desire is an extraordinarily powerful impulse.

It might be against the spirit of being Muslim but some people clearly dont care about that, they just want jannah and who can blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
              I dont engage in halal fwbs, im just highlighting why some do and rightly so, sexual desire is an extraordinarily powerful impulse.

It might be against the spirit of being Muslim but some people clearly dont care about that, they just want jannah and who can blame them.
              yes it is, but you also learn to tame it. using multiple adjectives along with the word doesn't justify zina in the slightest.

Comment

this guy is not following the letters of islamic law
                True. So doesn't even have that to cover him.

Comment

Originally posted by malone View Post
                  True. So doesn't even have that to cover him.
                  so what are your thoughts on returning to al islam?

Comment

halal fwbs,
                    There is no such thing
                    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

You could enter the "fwb" with the intention of allowibg the possibly of true love to foster, so you enter the fwb and if true love jsu happens then it happens (that could be your intention). So, where do we draw the line? Its too loose.

Very true i guess, you got me there. But some muslim women have explored their sexuality and have gotten up to all sorts, these are usually the horny ones that seek out halal fwbs.
                      It's not too loose.
                      People who intend to deceive always try to play with the rules.
                      You marry properly, with walis, witnesses, and mahr.

Your second comment: No they don't. They just commit zina usually.

Comment

last time I checked.......... asking a qualified doctor to help cure me doesn't mean one is commiting shirk lol
                        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                          Dear sister, Allah swt made halal sex between the muslim couple so they cool off after time of hardship.
                          It is not good to use words like dirty against halal intimacy within nikaah marriage.
                          He's not talking about Halal intimacy. He's talking about a girl using a man for the soul purpose of sex and when she's done with him to go marry someone else. He's isn't talking about something halal. Anyway marrying someone for the single purpose of sex and than to throw them away after is vile. No Sahahba has every done it. No scholars has ever done it and the Prophet :saw: never did it

he is talking about using a man
                          change her to him, and girl to boy, that's what he is talking about
                          No, not zina.

Halal fwb: find a handsome muslim hunk and marry him during your studies. Whenever you are horny then hookup with the hunk you married.

When you are ready for a life ling partner divorce the habdsome hunk and latch on to and marry a more reliable, safe provider for life.
                          Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 13-11-15, 03:58 AM.
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

asking help can have many meanings. asking someone for a glass of water is not shirk. what people mean by asking help when they call it shirk is making du'a.

what is du'a? asking for help through a divine way. du'a to anyone other than allah is shirk.

Moving on, you said 'And most of the people who go on about how asking help in shirk are doing shirk themselves by giving Allah a body'

provide proof for the part in bold or else retract your statement.
                            No one makes dua in the Shari'i understanding to other than Allah, what people do are Tawassul, Tashaffu, Istigatha which is intercession and help not dua.

About their anthropomorphic beliefs, there's loads but heres one statement of theirs:

al-Uthaimeen in Majmu Fatawa (vol. 1, no. 57) quoting Ibn al-Qayyim:

"with respect to the sitting, Ibn al-Qayyim has reported in As-Sawaaiq 1303/4 from Kharijah bin Mus'ab with respect to the saying of Allah the Exalted :The ayah: Ar-Rahmanu Alal Arshi Istawa,
                            "How can the ascension be anything other than sitting?"
                            and the mention of sitting has been reported in the Hadeeth from Imam Ahmad from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both, in a Marfu' fashion. And Allah Knows best"

So as you can see they believe that Allah is sitting on the Throne, naudhubillah, which implies that Allah has a body with which he sits, naudhubillah.

As for the narration itself then it has a chain of transmission containing a liar (kadhdhab), an unidentifiable (majhul), plus the text with its contradiction (mukhalafa) of Islamic faith (‘aqida).

Comment

I never said you shouldn't marry a girl from a poorer background than you, in fact it can be better. And no its not all about sex, theres more to life than sex.
                              I never said that's the only reason,
                              And marrying from a lower financial standing is always good

Comment

" marriage is for the desires "

Right....half of you going to get divorced when sex gets dull. And it will.

Comment

Working...
                                X