• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah's_Servant
    replied
    Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Winter View Post
    I'm not saying don't be truthful, but neither of those people you've mentioned sugar coat, unless you can provide me of any evidence of them doing such thing (even then everyone makes some mistakes while speaking). They do a good job in delivering their messages. And if Jihad topics were getting out the 'right way' you wouldn't have these people strapping bombs on themselves and killing innocent people, thats all I hear these guys talk about, which they are correct in.
    If you can't see it than that's your problem than not mine. Just look at Nouman Ali Khans video of the Boston Bombing. He's talking about how tragic it is and how we can't compare the Muslims being killed and the Non Muslims being killed but you can! Our blood the blood of Muslim children the blood of Muslim women and men is more precious than the Non Muslims. Does that mean I'm promoting killing Non Muslims no. But he condemns the Boston Bombing but what about condemning America and its bombings? Why not condemn the UK and it's bombings? Oh that's not important what's important is being sympathetic to kuffar and being sensitive to their feelings. I'm tired of these speakers and their empathy to the Kuffar but showing no empathy to the Muslims who are being killed like the ones in Burma, Pakistan, CAR. But since they aren't Kuffar they aren't important.

And to your last sentence. I can't comment I'm already being watched by Mossad and the FBI so I would rather not be arrested again

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Yes I know all about that, but those are usually kafir women, not Muslim women.
    Last edited by Stoic Believer; 12-11-15, 05:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• boulder
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    So unless you're hot your wife won't desire you?

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Nope. I'm implying that if a kafir were to bring up a topic about something haram than you straight up say it's haram don't try to tip toe around it. Same with topics like Jihad, Homosexuality, etc. there was a Non Muslim who came to me a couple years ago after a day or two of giving him Dawah he back Muslim and after 3 years I saw his tumblr page and he's still Muslim. So being nice goes along way but does being truthful and sticking to what you believe and sugar coating anything
    I'm not saying don't be truthful, but neither of those people you've mentioned sugar coat, unless you can provide me of any evidence of them doing such thing (even then everyone makes some mistakes while speaking). They do a good job in delivering their messages. And if Jihad topics were getting out the 'right way' you wouldn't have these people strapping bombs on themselves and killing innocent people, thats all I hear these guys talk about, which they are correct in.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

So unless you're hot your wife won't desire you?

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

That's what it seem like you were implying at least to me.
    Nope. I'm implying that if a kafir were to bring up a topic about something haram than you straight up say it's haram don't try to tip toe around it. Same with topics like Jihad, Homosexuality, etc. there was a Non Muslim who came to me a couple years ago after a day or two of giving him Dawah he back Muslim and after 3 years I saw his tumblr page and he's still Muslim. So being nice goes along way but does being truthful and sticking to what you believe and sugar coating anything

Leave a comment:

• boulder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied

If that's what you think I'm saying than you are WAYYYY off

That's what it seem like you were implying at least to me.

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
    You have to be careful about that. Being nice is one thing but twisting the words or meanings to satisfy those who dont believe are grave matters.

For an example, Islam is VERY clear about homosexuality, and if a non-Muslim asks, the answer should be straight up.
    That's not my point tho. Of course Islam is straight up about that, but people still want to know why? So, if you know there is nothing wrong with explaining it.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

No one is saying don't speak the truth, but that doesn't give one rights to hurt ones feeling. You don't go up to someone and say your beliefs are stupid and stupid to follow them, because we know Islam is the true religion.
    If that's what you think I'm saying than you are WAYYYY off

Leave a comment:

• Winter
    replied

Yes Islam is about kindness. But when it comes to the truth you don't hide around the bush or tip toe around it. Look you don't have to like my opinion.
    No one is saying don't speak the truth, but that doesn't give one rights to hurt ones feeling. You don't go up to someone and say your beliefs are stupid and stupid to follow them, because we know Islam is the true religion.

Leave a comment:

• tigress777
    replied

[MENTION=128777]bringeroftruth[/MENTION]

Sorry for derailing your thread brother. To answer your question no there's nothing wrong with that. I wish people saw marrying young as an opportunity to taste the sweetness of life during your youth. Instead of spending it frustrated and lonely you could share it with a companion.

Unfortunately it's not like that it'll be an uphill battle to find someone but it's possible especially if your parents are willing to help you out in the beginning. Dua makes the impossible possible and nothing is too big for Allah or too much for Allah, He says be and things will be so make sure to ask Him to ease your struggle, help you avoid fitnah and grant you what is best for you.

Don't allow shaytan to beautify the haram for you and make you feel cornered. Once you commit a sin you'll spend nights crying over it and begging for forgiveness it won't seem worth it. Imagine dying before having the opportunity to repent.

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Taleb
    replied

Originally posted by bringeroftruth View Post
    If I want to get married cause Im sick of being alone and frustrated. This frustration often leads me to do stupid things.

Whats the best way to approach this and are there other guys here who are the same? I figured since I am taking my Deen serious I might as well get married. The thing is that I always saw marriage as a serious thing for older people who want to get children, live in their own house, have 2 cars, etc.

The thing is I dont want any of that and I think its really hard to convince a girls family to let her marry me just for sex and companionship. Most family seem to look for high status, good job, money, own house, own car

This is what I really hate and its been bothering me for over a year now.

There doesnt seem to be a way out.

Kafir women (impure, can get just sex from but HARAM)

Muslim women (pure (most), want good job/money/family got to approve/status seeking, but HALAL)

I really dont know what to do and its really frustrating being alone and sexually deprived. On the other hand I also want to enjoy my youth and my life is hard as it is but it seems the only way is the HARAM way

Why must things be like this? :frown-new:
    Salaam

The marriage process takes time , in other words if u say "alright i am ready to get married now!" its gonna take a while till you actually get married so keep that in mind. Marriage is not just about relations but that is a part of marriage no shame in that because its the halal way to do it. Allah swt made a husband and wife like "clothes" for each other.

If you are having a lot os sexual frustration then fast Mondays and Thursdays , cut all the bad things out of ur life and watch this video Insha Allah.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkfmCOD-hHU [MENTION=19240]Sheba[/MENTION] shared it with has .. i think it pertains to such issues

May Allah Subhaana reward you and make things easier.

Leave a comment:

• tigress777
    replied

Nothing wrong with his aqeedah. Rather I just happen to feel like his videos are to please the kuffar of the West and not step on any toes. I also don't like Mufti Menk or Omar Sulieman. It's my personal preference. The only two speakers I listen to are Imam Anwar Awlaki (ra) and Ahmad Musa Jibril. I feel like I agree with their views much more than I do with Nouman Ali Khan and the way they speak is they way I would. With no fear. With no hesitation they don't mind hurting kuffar feelings and don't feel the need to sugar coat or soften their words.

Again this is just my view.

Ya Omar Suliman said some stuff that in the past that made me not want to listen to his lectures. But I feel Noman Ali Khan avoids those subjects instead is speaking about them and saying things that are contrary to our beliefs just so he can please others. I mean it's not ideal but it doesn't make me not want to listen to him. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing, like if he said something that indicates that he clearly has a issue with his beliefs, I'm always concerned about taking information from people who have issues with aqeeda. Jazak Allah Khair for clarifying

May Allah guide us all and reward everyone based on their intention

Leave a comment:

• ss91
    replied

Isn't Islam about kindness and your talking about hurting ones feelings?
    You have to be careful about that. Being nice is one thing but twisting the words or meanings to satisfy those who dont believe are grave matters.

For an example, Islam is VERY clear about homosexuality, and if a non-Muslim asks, the answer should be straight up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X