Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    it's good to have a mix of different types of people, it prevents the place from getting boring.
    Moody people are usually boring. Then the others kind of balance out the moodiness and make the place interesting. Technically, if people like yourself didn't exist then we wouldn't have to worry about it getting boring...

Lol, that sounds so mean. I'm joking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
      What is he talking about? Mutah is temporary marriage no?
      he is taking about zina

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      So is he talking about just hooking up aka Zina? He's confusing me. His words are jumbled with profanity and words that are very foul so it's hard to actually understand.
      yes, he has problems

Moody people are usually boring. Then the others kind of balance out the moodiness and make the place interesting. Technically, if people like yourself didn't exist then we wouldn't have to worry about it getting boring...

Lol, that sounds so mean. I'm joking.
      don't worry, wahhabis never take offense from random people on the net
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

that doesn't justify his disgusting language in the slightest. it made me sick from inside and made me swear at him.
        I know. it was pretty vulgar.

Comment

he is taking about zina

yes, he has problems

don't worry, wahhabis never take offense from random people on the net
          Oh ok, umm. I think I'll just stop responding to him inshallah

Comment

The word is used for those who reject the truth. Everyone who rejects Allah , The Nabi :saw: , the Quran, the Angels, Islam so on and so forth are kafirs1. Nouman Ali Khan is there to serve kuffar his whole videos are sugar coating and to be sensitive to kafirs. And he's not a scholar. Also I dislike him with a passion. 2. Zakir Naki is also not a scholar.I've given Islam q and a ( who is a scholar) and the other article as I said was very well written. but I can tell you haven't read them because the second article actually goes into detail about the word. It seems you just want to believe what you want which is fine. But again the Kufr also means to reject the truth. Unless you speak fluent Arabic than... Yea. The Scholar of Islam q and a is from Saudi and speaks fluent Arabic and is a scholar so I take his words over Zakir Naik and Nouman Ali Khan any day
            +1
            نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Oh ok, umm. I think I'll just stop responding to him inshallah
              In shaa' Allah
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

So is he talking about just hooking up aka Zina? He's confusing me. His words are jumbled with profanity and words that are very foul so it's hard to actually understand.
                No, not zina.

Halal fwb: find a handsome muslim hunk and marry him during your studies. Whenever you are horny then hookup with the hunk you married.

When you are ready for a life ling partner divorce the habdsome hunk and latch on to and marry a more reliable, safe provider for life.

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
                  No, not zina.

Halal fwb: find a handsome muslim hunk and marry him during your studies. Whenever you are horny then hookup with the hunk you married.

When you are ready for a life ling partner divorce the habdsome hunk and latch on to and marry a more reliable, safe provider for life.
                  So you are talking about Mutah?

MANNNNNNNNNN you have a dirty dirty dirty mind filthy!!!!
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

no, it's still NOT mutah

Comment

Dont vilify sex.

And mytah is temopary marriage with a specific start to end date. Halal fwb doesnt need a specific start to end date, you divorce (cut off the fwb) whenever you are feel ready i.e. no specific dates.

Its halal.

Comment

Dont vilify sex.

And mytah is temopary marriage with a specific start to end date. Halal fwb doesnt need a specific start to end date, you divorce (cut off the fwb) whenever you are feel ready i.e. no specific dates.

Its halal.
                        see, i knew all along you weren't talking about mutah.

Comment

no, it's still NOT mutah
                          Yea I see what you mean. He's pretty much just justifying marrying for that moment in time just for relief and than when your done with her throw her away and marry your dream girl
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Yea I see what you mean. He's pretty much just justifying marrying for that moment in time just for relief and than when your done with her throw her away and marry your dream girl
                            change her to him, and girl to boy, that's what he is talking about

Comment

Dont vilify sex.

Its halal.
                              .......... 0_0

Dirty. Using a girl just like that and when your done with her throw her away. That's not just dirty it's foul. It's disgusting. Someone needs to castrate you. Because that's just foul.

Comment

.......... 0_0

Dirty. Using a girl just like that and when your done with her throw her away. That's not just dirty it's foul. It's disgusting. Someone needs to castrate you. Because that's just foul.
                                he is talking about using a man

Comment

Working...
                                X