Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marrying to prevent Zina/Sexually Frustrated/Feeling Alone

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
    Serious question, when did you become nicer? or start trying to be?
    you talk as if you have known me for a very long time? i don't think we've had many encounters
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      just ignore him...
      I feel kind of bad. If he's muslim and he's ignorant on certain matters I think we should explain to him. Also, he's a revert so I guess he's giving his opinion on both lifestyles. May Allah SWT forgive him and make him better than we imagine and may He forgive us if we treated him wrongly. Ameen

Comment

you talk as if you have known me for a very long time? i don't think we've had many encounters
        I have seen your posts here and there. Usually a very moody guy from what I've seen.

Comment

I'm certain we don't do temporary marriages...
          I get the feeling that he's Shia. He quoted a Shia quote and now Mutah
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I feel kind of bad. If he's muslim and he's ignorant on certain matters I think we should explain to him. Also, he's a revert so I guess he's giving his opinion on both lifestyles. May Allah SWT forgive him and make him better than we imagine and may He forgive us if we treated him wrongly. Ameen
            that doesn't justify his disgusting language in the slightest. it made me sick from inside and made me swear at him.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

I'm certain we don't do temporary marriages...
              Yes it definitely happens dear e.g. my sister. Its a halal friend-with-benefits type relationship (fwb). Fwbs are formed all the time amongst kafirs, usually behind their husbands backs (husbands just there to provide).

Comment

i was thinking of some reply and then it occurred to me, but damn, too late.

captain obvious is a very popular phrase often used on forums, i don't know how you can find it rude. And even if you did, I never meant it to be rude in any way whatsoever. anyway

[MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

I am sorry if I mocked you/was rude.
                May Allah forgive us all and reward you. :jkk:
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                  I get the feeling that he's Shia. He quoted a Shia quote and now Mutah
                  Hmmm...I wouldn't really know what to say.

Comment

I have seen your posts here and there. Usually a very moody guy from what I've seen.
                    it's good to have a mix of different types of people, it prevents the place from getting boring.

Comment

Hmmm...I wouldn't really know what to say.
                      [MENTION=121232]The Criterion[/MENTION] [MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

he is not talking about mutah

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
                        Yes it definitely happens dear e.g. my sister. Its a halal friend-with-benefits type relationship (fwb). Fwbs are formed all the time amongst kafirs, usually behind their husbands backs (husbands just there to provide).
                        It ain't no Halal friend with benefits! It's Zina! And Muslimah doesn't go behind her husband and commits Zina.

You've got problems

Comment

Originally posted by boulder View Post
                          Oh gosh, listen, we don't do temporary marriages.

Please make a thread or something

Comment

[MENTION=121232]The Criterion[/MENTION] [MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION]

What is he talking about? Mutah is temporary marriage no?

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                              It ain't no Halal friend with benefits! It's Zina! And Muslimah doesn't go behind her husband and commits Zina.

You've got problems
                              Oh gosh, listen, we don't do temporary marriages.

Please make a thread or something
                              he is not talking about mutah......................

Comment

So is he talking about just hooking up aka Zina? He's confusing me. His words are jumbled with profanity and words that are very foul so it's hard to actually understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X