Guys: what if your wife is bad at cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys: what if your wife is bad at cooking

This is obviously the nightmare scenario of marriage. U end up with a woman who cant cook good + she hates kitchen and u have no time or energy to cook!
    Maybe the married men can give info on how to be patient with such strong fitnah, may Allah protect us from that ameen.

Re: Guys: what if your wife is bad at cooking

maybe you can benefit from some advice from a sister

get a cookbook
    join your wife in the kitchen and get cooking maybe :)

as for worse nightmares, trust me. There are worse nightmares then haveing a wife who does not cook, so if you have wife who is good in every other area but can't cook just say alhamdulillah
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	stunner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	10760093
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: ďTake benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathĒ
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Meh won't bother me much
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

get a cookbook

as for worse nightmares, trust me. There are worse nightmares then haveing a wife who does not cook, so if you have wife who is good in every other area but can't cook just say alhamdulillah

U missed the part where i said "she hates the kitchen" :P

Anyways such women exists.
          Most men love women who cook nice food and makes cakes. It makes life somehow easier and fun.

Comment

get a cookbook

but we invested in a full package , not 1 that cannot cook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80673[/ATTACH]
              is that the wife doing the stone cold stunner to the guys over there?

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                Hear Hear

is that the wife doing the stone cold stunner to the guys over there?
                Salaam

this is a warning to those who cant cook
                The Prophet (saw) advised to: ďTake benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathĒ

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                  U missed the part where i said "she hates the kitchen" :P

Anyways such women exists.
                  Most men love women who cook nice food and makes cakes. It makes life somehow easier and fun.
                  have you even married this woman yet??

no???

so dont worry...

can you imagine having a wife who prays none of her salah, coz she can't be bothered but cooks delicious dishes??
                  i know which one i wouldn't like to have

point is. you can encourage her to cook, learn. heck, learn how to cook youreslf - you lazy so and so
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

i calculated the time value of money , and compared it with the internal rate of return ...

i should expect everything i invest on the wedding and the cattle , be back within 3 years.

Comment

sorry, you have to die first to get to jannah
                      there aint no perfection in dunya - so no complete package

Comment

Get her a blender. For those protein shakes
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          Get her a blender. For those protein shakes
                          u don't need blenders unless ur making smoothies , if she can't even stir the spoon of whey in water , how is she going to knead the dough to make alloo paratha?

Comment

have you even married this woman yet??

no???

so dont worry...

can you imagine having a wife who prays none of her salah, coz she can't be bothered but cooks delicious dishes??
                            i know which one i wouldn't like to have

point is. you can encourage her to cook, learn. heck, learn how to cook youreslf - you lazy so and so
                            Nope and if i did , that marriage wont last a year.

Every girl i met alhamdulilah, i ask her two things: Do you know your Lord? Can you cook?!

This question is for the brothers who are deceived by beauty and never asked the girl about whether she practising muslimah and if she can cook. Brothers, Best combination is Religion and kitchen skills :)
                            Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 11-11-15, 08:35 AM.

Comment

sorry, you have to die first to get to jannah
                              there aint no perfection in dunya - so no complete package
                              Salaam

OP is asking the Guys
                              i would assume that he anticipated that a sister will come and make excuses for her kind
                              go back to whereth you came from !

Comment

Working...
                              X