Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My husband texting other women

Originally posted by Suman View Post
    So recently I discovered that my husband talks to his female work colleagues out of work. (Texting)

Being from a religious back ground I thought he would understand to keep it to a professional level.

He gets on very well with people. And these messages wer to over friendly. The way he laughs and jokes with them, he doesn't do with me. He mentioned to plan a meal out with them. I know he's not cheating on me.

I did confront him and he did apologise, but I just don't trust him.

Am I being over dramatic? What do I do?
    There's a reason why the second glance becomes a sin. His not meant to be even looking at them let alone text and now going out to eat with them? I can understand work is work but going out to eat with them is an option and is not professional. That is a huge RED FLAG.

Comment

So recently I discovered that my husband talks to his female work colleagues out of work. (Texting)

Being from a religious back ground I thought he would understand to keep it to a professional level.

He gets on very well with people. And these messages wer to over friendly. The way he laughs and jokes with them, he doesn't do with me. He mentioned to plan a meal out with them. I know he's not cheating on me.

You're not being over dramatic.

Another incident where being "religious" suddenly makes you into a person with good character... not.

Be honest with your feelings. Is he interested in someone else? You need to get to the bottom of this.

Also say that you are finding it difficult to trust him now, so he needs to prove and earn your trust again if he wants to keep this marriage alive.

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, never work in a mixed environment. EVER.
      Are you living in a cave? Its almost impossible to work in a single gender environment in a developed country.

Don't blame being around opposite genders, you should know your own limitations.
      Last edited by R123; 17-01-16, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Wa alaykum assalaam,

YOU GO SISTER! Keep him in check... but also, keep yourself in check... are you trying your best to be playful with him and doing playful things with him?

When he talks with you or you talk to him, are they stressful conversations? If he's having stressful conversations with you vs. fun conversations with others, I'm pretty sure a person will incline towards that which is easy. Now that you've confronted him, which is healthy, work towards being good to each other and doing fun/stupid/silly things with each other and be comfortable with each other.
        Look if he can talk to his colleagues in such a manner, than you need to fill that gap and you can do so because your love is stronger.

Comment

Working...
        X