• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R123
    replied
    Re: married muslimahs

Originally posted by Sahar. View Post
    How do you beautify yourself for your spouse? Routine, makeup, actions etc..

Just wear nice, decent, comfortable clothes. Perhaps a bit of light make up.

Honestly, just be yourself. I have seen countless women trying to dress up too much, becoming someone they're not.

Sometimes beauty is sometimes kind words, being understanding etc too.

If you have a good personality, you should be beautiful to your spouse anyway.

Leave a comment:

• obaid_m
    replied

How are the females here stupid for doing something good for their husbands?
    I wasn't talking about that.

Leave a comment:

• Sahar.
    replied

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    stupidity of my generation never failed to make me laugh
    How are the females here stupid for doing something good for their husbands?

Leave a comment:

• obaid_m
    replied

stupidity of my generation never failed to make me laugh

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
    When i was married i never bothered, my ex hated makeup and even perfume I don't think i need makeup anyways just do up my hair and viola i look good haha

Leave a comment:

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Find out what he likes first. So my husband hates makeup so I only wear eyeliner and lipgloss. See what color he likes and wear a color dress like that or whatever (can't go too much into detail if you want detail PM me) make sure to start using beauty products for your face like anti aging creams and other creams for your face and body (never to young to start using anti aging creams) make sure to use DYI for whitening teeth. Make sure to always have perfume on and invest in glittered lotion so pretty on the skin.
    Hmm...at 20, one's skin is naturally soft & supple. I don't see any need to apply anti-ageing creams at that age.

Anti-ageing creams & most branded creams/cosmetics have very strong chemicals which do more damage to the skin than good...though they show really great results, your skin becomes worse than before if you stop using them...so you have to keep applying them.

Never fall for cosmetic ads no matter how natural they claim their products to be. They're all scam - marketing gimmicks aimed at deceiving vulnerable & impressionable women. Cosmetic industry is just a huge money-making industry .

Personally, I wouldn't recommend anybody to use any packed cosmetics. Always opt for natural alternatives available at home.

OP - The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear for her husband is a beautiful , radiant smile on her face , esp. when he comes back after a long day at work. It'll takes away all his tiredness , instantly elevate his mood, soothe his frayed nerves, act as a tranquilizer & will be more effective than any anti-depressant available in the market

Leave a comment:

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Find out what he likes first. So my husband hates makeup so I only wear eyeliner and lipgloss. See what color he likes and wear a color dress like that or whatever (can't go too much into detail if you want detail PM me) make sure to start using beauty products for your face like anti aging creams and other creams for your face and body (never to young to start using anti aging creams) make sure to use DYI for whitening teeth. Make sure to always have perfume on and invest in glittered lotion so pretty on the skin.
    Hmm...at 20, one's skin is naturally soft & supple. I don't see any need to apply anti-ageing creams at that age.

Anti-ageing creams & most branded cosmetics have very strong chemicals which do more damage to the skin than good...though they show really great results, your skin becomes worse than before if you stop using them...so you have to keep applying them.

Never fall for cosmetic ads no matter how natural they claim their products to be. They're all scam - marketing gimmicks aimed at deceiving vulnerable & impressionable women. Cosmetic industry is just a huge money-making industry .

Personally, I wouldn't recommend anybody to use any packed cosmetics. Always opt for natural alternatives available at home.

OP - The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear for her husband is a beautiful , radiant smile on her face , esp. when he comes back after a long day at work. It'll takes away all his tiredness , instantly elevate his mood, soothe his frayed nerves, act as a tranquilizer & will be more effective than any anti-depressant available in the market

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied

It seems most married women are saying the their husbands don't like makeup and perfume. Makes sense.

There's nothing more unromantic that something that leaves stains that don't wash out.

Leave a comment:

• Jade Vine
    replied

my husband dislikes make up, dying hair etc., so I can say I am lucky about it...I'm just being natural and he's happy with that :D

Leave a comment:

• ForeverMonotheist1
    replied

Originally posted by DOAreturns View Post
    I'm not married, but these are some things a girl can do if she wants:

Brush teeth
    Clean eye dirt
    Comb hairy hands
    etc.
    comb hairy hands? I wished i didnt read that part

Smelling good and looking nice are the two most important within marriage. Also wearing seductive clothes for ur husband in the nights.

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied

When i was married i never bothered, my ex hated makeup and even perfume

I don't think i need makeup anyways just do up my hair and viola i look good haha

Leave a comment:

• hooshi
    replied

I dont understand this language?
    I thought you were Iranian

Leave a comment:

• Sahar.
    replied

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
    Read somewhere that baking soda isn't good because it's abrasive to the enamel and makes the teeth sensitive in the long run.
    Most important to keep healthy teeth is to floss with thread often, especially before bed.
    Most generic toothpastes conain baking soda.
    So it really makes no difference.

And most likely it is the same people advocating toothpastes or other whitening products or they dont know what the heck they are talking about.

The hazardous ingredients in almost all non-organic toothpastes are worst than baking soda, which is practically harmless even in copious amounts. Antacids are mainly baking soda.

Anywho if people want to try it, it is up to them to decide insha'Allah.

I used to do it for a year and my enamel is rock hard and teeth are white.

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
    Read somewhere that baking soda isn't good because it's abrasive to the enamel and makes the teeth sensitive in the long run.
    Most important to keep healthy teeth is to floss with thread often, especially before bed.
    Besides, I can't help but think this is a private matter as how one beautifies themselves for their spouse.

just eat lots of grapes and you will be fine

eat grapes at a particular time for like 3 days and you will feel an improvement

Leave a comment:

• Hataw
    replied

Brushing with baking soda once a week. Use it on your toothpaste to activate it. But with water alone is fine too.
    Besides, I can't help but think this is a private matter as how one beautifies themselves for their spouse.
    Last edited by Hataw; 09-11-15, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X