Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married muslimahs

:/
    The Messenger of Allah Ô∑ļ said: ‚ÄúIt will be said to the companion of the Qur‚Äôan: ‚ÄėRead, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.‚Äô‚ÄĚ [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: married muslimahs

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
      Don't forget to comb your hands.
      Thanks for the laughter lol.

I would write what I would want but I do not want to create fitnah

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        a smile will be more realistic,

most tihngs have been mentioned

- perfume, be clean, showered etc
        - do your hair up nicely
        - find out what he likes you to wear around the house
        - regular facials
        - maintain and moisturise face, feet and hands - e.g. home pedicure.
        - if he likes make up, then make sure you have some on (and somme men do )
        - make sure you are not wearing your cooking clothes wen he comes home from work
        You must have a lot of energy or desire to be lovely for your husband. Mashallah, wish I werent lazy and was like you! I dont do half the stuff you stated, except be clean, shower, brush hair and teeth and maybe change clothes or let my hair down.

Facials, manicures and pedicures are so expensive too.

When you have children, you get too tired but I suppose it is necessary. Lol mashallah i am soooo lazy. I regret not putting in the effort especially since Allah wants us to!

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
          Thanks for the laughter lol.

I would write what I would want but I do not want to create fitnah
          you can but just don't get too detailed and try to keep it general pls

Comment

Originally posted by Sahar. View Post
            You must have a lot of energy or desire to be lovely for your husband. Mashallah, wish I werent lazy and was like you! I dont do half the stuff you stated, except be clean, shower, brush hair and teeth and maybe change clothes or let my hair down.

When you have children, you get too tired but I suppose it is necessary. Lol mashallah i am soooo lazy. I regret not putting in the effort especially since Allah wants us to!
            you can do facials and mani pedis at home too... doesn't have to be expensive

Comment

:rotfl:
              Maybe a lady can also shampoo and condition the hands to make the hair silkeh and fluffeh. Husband can appreciate and enjoy.
              You are a riot. :rotfl:

Seriously, lighten up. Life is not that bad.

Comment

Maybe a lady can also shampoo and condition the hands to make the hair silkeh and fluffeh. Husband can appreciate and enjoy.
                put some highlights in tehre as well.

husband will be sooooo in love with you :love:
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

facials - DIY home ones once a week
                  profesional ones - onc e amonth, or once every 2 months
                  pedicures - just make it a abit. esp during the summer when your feet tends to beocme al dry and all that. husband or no husband (and i dont have a husband, but i did once) i cant stand dry feet/hands
                  -
                  when you have children then the clothes you are likely to wear would tend to be more comrortable but that doesnt mean it cant be nice, pleasant looking .

before you marry, you should maje half the things on my list a habit so it doesnt become hard to maintain after marriage.
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                    you can do facials and mani pedis at home too... doesn't have to be expensive
                    I just feel imo, that facials take too long over time to see results. It is not as fast as makeup or perfume or clothes or a hairstyle change, which can drastically change your looks. I dont like makeup anywho, i think it is deceiving.

Comment

I just feel imo, that facials take too long over time to see results. It is not as fast as makeup or perfume or clothes or a hairstyle change, which can drastically change your looks. I dont like makeup anywho, i think it is deceiving.
                      Yeah but we have to be patient sis. They won't take too long if you're consistent and have a good skin care routine.
                      Yeah clothes and hairstyle are instant, definitely do that for your husband if you want. I like makeup, but imo it should be only used when appropriate. So doing it for your husband is no problem. But it's okay if you don't want to do all the makeup. Do what you and your husband will like sis.

Comment

put some highlights in tehre as well.

husband will be sooooo in love with you :love:
                        Oh baybeh baybeh

Comment

I am like you, I would wear makeup after marriage, but I don't now, since I think its deceiving too, infact I don't even really know how to wear it properly. and facials are good, but same... I don't do any. supposed to make our skin glow n all though, so maybe its time to start. even putting 1 ingredient on ur skin, like certain oils, honey, etc can make a difference. know how u must feel with kids, but insha ' allah we're rewarded for putting in the effort for beautification, when it comes to pleasing our spouses.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear RecordĒ
                          [al-Aníaam 6:59]

Comment

facials - DIY home ones once a week
                            profesional ones - onc e amonth, or once every 2 months
                            pedicures - just make it a abit. esp during the summer when your feet tends to beocme al dry and all that. husband or no husband (and i dont have a husband, but i did once) i cant stand dry feet/hands
                            -
                            when you have children then the clothes you are likely to wear would tend to be more comrortable but that doesnt mean it cant be nice, pleasant looking .

before you marry, you should maje half the things on my list a habit so it doesnt become hard to maintain after marriage.
                            thanks, is that the list above, sis? okay, maybe I should start doing some of these things, lol.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear RecordĒ
                            [al-Aníaam 6:59]

Comment

Does it really take all this effort just for your spouse to find you attractive? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                thanks, is that the list above, sis? okay, maybe I should start doing some of these things, lol.
                                If youre not married, you dont need to worry
                                But it is always good to do it for yourself so YOU feel good.

Comment

Working...
                                X