X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niqabi bride

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Is it hard to find a woman who will agree to this? Lol
    I think its very easy actually. It's usually the families that push for the big weddings rather than the couple themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      On my wedding day I'm going to make my siblings take everyone's phones before they enter -_-
      I would refuse if I went a wedding like that. I don't want people to know what sites I've been browsing on my phone!

I would eat the food, the cake, keep the gift and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by TBYS View Post
        What about snapchat? Since it deletes the pic straight after... Surely snapchat is halal
        one can screenshot a snapchat though...
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
        [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by TBYS View Post
          What about snapchat? Since it deletes the pic straight after... Surely snapchat is halal
          This is not how the internet works. Once you are connected to the internet, not only can everything from your phone/computer/laptop/tablet be copied by way of hacking, but sites can store copies of everything and anything they want.

Not only this, but both cameras and mics can be remotely accessed (by governments and hackers), so I would be careful where I place my smartphone.

People make it so easy to access all their data. I wish as Muslims we were more technologically aware. I'm a brother and I cover my phone whenever anything is showing on me that I don't want to be seen.
          If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
          There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Originally posted by al-siddiq View Post
            This is not how the internet works. Once you are connected to the internet, not only can everything from your phone/computer/laptop/tablet be copied by way of hacking, but sites can store copies of everything and anything they want.

Not only this, but both cameras and mics can be remotely accessed (by governments and hackers), so I would be careful where I place my smartphone.

People make it so easy to access all their data. I wish as Muslims we were more technologically aware. I'm a brother and I cover my phone whenever anything is showing on me that I don't want to be seen.
            Your avatar and the unspecified gender would make people think you're a sister.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

This post made me so paranoid.

In regards to the thread topic, then there is no point of the wedding, just stick to the nikah
              Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                This post made me so paranoid.

In regards to the thread topic, then there is no point of the wedding, just stick to the nikah
                I'm sorry about that sister, but it is the reality. It would not be hard for me to setup a fake wifi network that phones auto-connect to, then get the phone to syn its data through that fake wifi network instead of to the Apple/Google server.

And governments can remotely access your mic and camera if they want, as well as your location on smartphones and other such devices. We need to be serious about these things.
                If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
                There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  What do you guys think? Not taking any risks. Even if the marriage is segregated everyone has a camera phone nowadays, snap and there you go, random women got pics of your future wife.
                  Wow man.

Can you let your wife breathe for a night in sha Allah? She's probably been thinking about her makeup for the past year or so, let her enjoy her night!

Comment

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Because some people have this thing known as 'gheera'; they cannot bear the thought of same strangers with ugly mustaches looking at their women.

Also most of these captured 'colors and essences' get never looked at again and are thrown down in the basement to collect dust.
                      But... You.. Are... That ugly guy with the moustache!

And skinny

And short

And you probably live is some shed peeping at women through a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                        But... You.. Are... That ugly guy with the moustache!

And skinny

And short

And you probably live is some shed peeping at women through a hole.
                        :there:

Now don't release your frustration from the other thread.

Don't worry, it'll all get better.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

:there:

Now don't release your frustration from the other thread.

Don't worry, it'll all get better.
                          That smiley is creepy. But then, that's you.

Comment

Good post

You should make a thread about this because some people think they are safe on the internet and aren't aware of these things. They see the word 'privacy' and put their trust in it without realising what it actually means when applied to social media/online.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                              That smiley is creepy. But then, that's you.
                              Aww how cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X