Niqabi bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niqabi bride

What do you guys think? Not taking any risks. Even if the marriage is segregated everyone has a camera phone nowadays, snap and there you go, random women got pics of your future wife.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Re: Niqabi bride

Why not tell them beforehand that no photos allowed?
    I went to a wedding and they told us it's not allowed to take photos and whenever they saw someone taking up their phone to take a picture, they got told to erase it.
    I'd do the same thing to be honest, but then I would not invite just anyone to my wedding. I want it to be with close family and those friends I truly trust.
    "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Niqabi bride

:1popcorn:
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
        Why not tell them beforehand that no photos allowed?
        I went to a wedding and they told us it's not allowed to take photos and whenever they saw someone taking up their phone to take a picture, they got told to erase it.
        I'd do the same thing to be honest, but then I would not invite just anyone to my wedding. I want it to be with close family and those friends I truly trust.
        it takes a split second to take a picture, you can't constantly monitor everyone. it's the freaking age of smartphones

this would only work when all guests are close and very trustworthy and understanding.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

I don't know any woman who would agree to wear a Niqaab on her wedding day. What's the point of a wedding if she can't beautify herself or have a good time?

Comment

Asssalamulakum,

Tell everyone to dump there phones outside the wedding hall or no entry. Easy

Comment

Niqabi bride

On my wedding day I'm going to make my siblings take everyone's phones before they enter -_-
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Niqabi bride

Oops why am I talking about weddings I'm meant to be upset
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by morpherious View Post
                  Asssalamulakum,

their*

this is a good idea

but then there's the possibility of a person possessing more than one phone.

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  Oops why am I talking about weddings I'm meant to be upset
                  you're feeling what you are feeling, not what you think you are meant to be feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    their*

this is a good idea

but then there's the possibility of a person possessing more than one phone.

you're feeling what you are feeling, not what you think you are meant to be feeling
                    thats deep link. And true. Very philosophical.

Comment

What do you guys think? Not taking any risks. Even if the marriage is segregated everyone has a camera phone nowadays, snap and there you go, random women got pics of your future wife.
                      U can write on the invitation cards, and on the womens side all phones r collected before they enter the hall so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by morpherious View Post
                        Asssalamulakum,

:wswrwb:

I'd rather not enter then, i'm not giving my phone to anyone!
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Who on earth wants to wear niqaab on their wedding day
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

OTT, just tell them no pics of the bribe or else kick them out. You cannot expect your future wife to sit there in niqab in a bunch of women on her wedding day.
                            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              :wswrwb:

I'd rather not enter then, i'm not giving my phone to anyone!
                              see, rules like this create chaos

Comment

Working...
                              X