oppression by husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: oppression by husband

We got into more arguments today and he got so angry from telling me to go away that he said he swears if i don't leave him alone hes going to throw something at my face. And threatened to leave me and go to his relatives house. All he does is start arguments to go visit them and leave me abandoned with a baby and my pregnancy all by myself.

I said not a word to him for 24 hours in the condition that he would talk to me and he only spoke to me for 15 minutes before he got so angry at the topic and said hes had enough.

He is so angry he cannot tolerate talking about our issues. Its like i have to drop them entirely and I feel that is unfair.

Comment

And to top it off, hes talking divorce, calling me names etc. I am still going to do therapy as i did istikhara but his anger is over the top. Nothing is stopping his anger. When I stayef quiet for 24 hours he said it reminds him how good it is when I am not around. The things he says to me are extremely hurtful and the more im reminded of how cruel he is being, the more i want to just yell at him

Ya allah

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation sister, but no disrespect, for us to help you its very difficult as we don't know your husband side of the story. Prophet Dawud (David) (as) once failed a test/trail from Allah (swt) because he made a decision/judgment without hearing the other person side of the story.

All I can say is that do you have someone you and your husband are close to you that you can speak to who isn't biased? If not can you speak imam/scholar and is your husband willing to?

Here's a inspiring video regrading hardship/trails, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b58yoZ0u8yg

If your husband continues like this and your 100% sure it has nothing to do with you, but him perhaps distance yourself from him and reflect on what you want to do and involve those close to you.

Comment

Working...
        X