Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Habits before marriage

I read dailymail nightly..

I would change a few things about me.. first will be withdrawing. I kinda cut off the world when things get tough. Like I turn off or sumin. So I wanna be more open and stop that habit. Also I wanna stop watching eastenders.. Kinda addictive to say the least.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      I read dailymail nightly..

I would change a few things about me.. first will be withdrawing. I kinda cut off the world when things get tough. Like I turn off or sumin. So I wanna be more open and stop that habit. Also I wanna stop watching eastenders.. Kinda addictive to say the least.
      Lol sis, I don't think we should advertise our like for dailymail someone out there is judging us right now!

Didn't you say you're getting married next week? You better get to it!

Comment

Originally posted by bintmydad View Post
        Lol sis, I don't think we should advertise our like for dailymail someone out there is judging us right now!

Didn't you say you're getting married next week? You better get to it!
        Loool.. You know what they say.. Bring your friends close but your enemies closer.. Lol dailymail hates us and I update myself on their news and what their on about. I must say its a little entertaining to read :)

I was joking.. Not getting married lol felt good saying it though. Xxx

Comment

السلام

1) Getting Angry
          2) Patience
          3) stop farting under the sheets
          4) be more serious / mature
          5) Watch YouTube less
          6) less forgetful
          The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Snoring
            that's not a habit lol that's a physical thing you can't really change if you are snoring. However being overweight can induce sleep apnea and snoring. BUT.. if you're super tired... yes you will snore no matter what :P

Comment

[MENTION=86993]Bismil[/MENTION]

me too, although it's not something you can just acquire.

takes a lifetime!
              Yes , life time .....

Comment

:salams

Sleep earlier. :zzz:

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                I was joking.. Not getting married lol felt good saying it though. Xxx
                Sister, lying in joke still counts as lying, which is a sin.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

do you have any habits you would change before getting married?

married people; did you change anything you did before you got married?

mine is to stop going on dailymail
                  Changing is a working progress, not something you just switch off before marriage. If that thing is haram, it shouldn't wait for marriage; should strive to stop immediately in shaa Allah.
                  But if it's something like a characteristic about yourself that you would like to change or make better, start attempting change the minute you notice it.
                  People often want to change certain things before marriage but find themselves doing the same things during marriage. It takes time, so start as soon as you realise it.
                  I'm still working on certain things that I wanted to change and thought would have changed before marriage. There's an improvement, but I'm nowhere near my goal yet.

May Allah make it easy for all of us.
                  *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
                  "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

procrastination
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                      السلام

1) Getting Angry
                      2) Patience
                      3) stop farting under the sheets
                      4) be more serious / mature
                      5) Watch YouTube less
                      6) less forgetful
                      :rofl1:
                      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-10-15, 10:17 AM.
                        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Last edited by Fragile; 06-10-15, 10:31 AM. Reason: It's cool.. no worries

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-10-15, 11:12 AM.
                            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

I never wanted anything to change about my wife than her status from single to married, Alhamdulillah!
                              Her hijab reflected her modesty and piety towards Allah subhana ala ta'la.
                              My parents asked me how can you read what's in her heart?
                              Well, the way I have faith in Allah, I should have trust in her modest heart that also wears hijab!
                              I am happy to take account of her piety attribute than any other attributes.
                              Mashallah!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lObNaqxJ-tU

Comment

Originally posted by Zul_Qarnain View Post
                                I never wanted anything to change about my wife than her status from single to married, Alhamdulillah!
                                Her hijab reflected her modesty and piety towards Allah subhana ala ta'la.
                                My parents asked me how can you read what's in her heart?
                                Well, the way I have faith in Allah, I should have trust in her modest heart that also wears hijab!
                                I am happy to take account of her piety attribute than any other attributes.
                                Mashallah!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lObNaqxJ-tU
                                Are you a Sufi?
                                '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Working...
                                X