Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

When I was in Madinah 4 of my good friends were on my case for dua, all 4 pregnant....

Uthmaan, Abdullah, Hamairah are alrrady here, doing well mashaallah and one on the way soon mashaAllah......:love:

Plus 2 cousins had kids, another friend pregnant......yeah the whooooooole world
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

your times will come :insha: but in the meantime you do whatever you need to do to make your life as fulfilled as possible and make dua etc etc

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I knw the feeling and I hate being sad when I hear abt sum1 else. So I try to read two Rakkah Nawafil for their happiness. Don't want to b causing hasad to any1s life unintentionally ☺️
        Best Dhikr is :lailah:
        :inlove:
        (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it :crying_old:

Comment

Do you ever miss your son coz I do

Baby hudayfah <3 x..
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

You gotta make the first move OP
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I wanna reply to you all individually but I'm feeling quite lazy right now lol

But thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                I wanna reply to you all individually but I'm feeling quite lazy right now lol

But thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)
                but it hurts to have a baby...
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  but it hurts to have a baby...
                  Women are strong, they are willing to go through the pain over & over again to bring beautiful babies into the world :cupcake:

Comment

Women are strong, they are willing to go through the pain over & over again to bring beautiful babies into the world :cupcake:
                    But women complain too much, big hippoes[crites] smh. But I guess it hurts that much though...

Ephemeral reader

Comment

But women complain too much, big hippoes[crites] smh. But I guess it hurts that much though...
                      Did you just call us women hippos

:mujahida:

Comment

wot u gonna do about it smh

Ephemeral reader

Comment

wot u gonna do about it smh
                          Get Aisha to beat you up

Sister is strong

Comment

Get Aisha to beat you up

Sister is strong
                            But I am so cuteee. Smh

I win.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                              You gotta make the first move OP
                              Do you speak from experience?

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Salaam
                                [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION]

Op I know u have heard this at least a hundred times but go to the local masjid start talking to the imam...
                                This should be easier for sisters there is tons of pious brothers out there
                                The Prophet (saw) advised to: Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Working...
                                X