Lol tell me abt it *crying*
      Best Dhikr is :lailah:
      :inlove:
      (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it :crying_old:

Comment

Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

Originally posted by happylover2 View Post
        I do feel like everyone's getting married because I am getting invitations like every week for at least one, lol. But without thinking when is it my turn, already had it.
        I never get invited to weddings :(. Only been to one, and it was my brother's wedding lol.

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        Lots of ppl are getting married and having kids, like especially recently, ppl that used to be in my year at school or the year below, but at the same time none of my close friends or immediate family members.. But then again I've noticed everyone prioritises marriage differently, a lot of the ppl I know are like in a few years maybe, it will happen when it does, and some aren't even fussed about getting married. lol and i'm here thinking am I the only one who actually wants to get married young/looking forward to it, haha.

At the same time, its half of deen and being a wife and mother is a big responsibility, so not something i'd rush into either. Regarding the country above like y'all were saying, ofcourse there's lots of fitnah in the west and Islamic countries are better, but I feel like fitnah will be everywhere, and that's why a strong and good Islamic upbringing is important, irrespective of where the kids live. Because if islam is internalised properly, then externally it makes it easier too.

But yeah I kinda think when's it gonna be my time but at the same time, think i'm too young lol. and the word u were looking for above bh is maternal instincts :) I think. Think I have those too, love babies too much Alhamdulillah lol I better not start. But anyway sister, insha ' allah our time will come, like you said, keep it halal. And yeah it must be hard for single parents. lol my essays.
        That's very true. Bringing up our children with strong Islamic values is more important than focusing on where to raise them. Because fitnah can happen anywhere. May Allah swt protect us and our children from it!

Yeah maternal instincts lol. I wanna be pregnant =/ I wonder how it feels to have another human growing inside of you. Must be a beautiful experience.

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        What are you doing to move things along?
        Nothing lol . I mean..what can I do anyways? My parents would flip out if I said "oh hey, there's this guy who's my wali and he's bringing over a potential husband for me." Lol so it's not like I can look. I just wish these options were available for me is all.

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
        They were probably thinking the same thing before they found someone, insha'Allah you will find someone
        I hope so :insha:.

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
        eh good for them, I'm ok with my single life
        You'll get tired of being single eventually lol

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
        Lol tell me abt it *crying*
        Don't cry :there: I guess we just need to have a bit of patience!

Comment

yep all the time..........
          Last edited by muslimah4life1; 05-10-15, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            I never get invited to weddings :(. Only been to one, and it was my brother's wedding lol.

That's very true. Bringing up our children with strong Islamic values is more important than focusing on where to raise them. Because fitnah can happen anywhere. May Allah swt protect us and our children from it!

Yeah maternal instincts lol. I wanna be pregnant =/ I wonder how it feels to have another human growing inside of you. Must be a beautiful experience.

Nothing lol . I mean..what can I do anyways? My parents would flip out if I said "oh hey, there's this guy who's my wali and he's bringing over a potential husband for me." Lol so it's not like I can look. I just wish these options were available for me is all.

I hope so :insha:.

You'll get tired of being single eventually lol

Don't cry :there: I guess we just need to have a bit of patience!
            err, I ask the questions thank you very much. Find the list about what men want from a wife and start ticking them off.

Comment

err, I ask the questions thank you very much. Find the list about what men want from a wife and start ticking them off.
              -_- I do what I want

What's this list

Comment

!
                Exactly I really think upbringing and teaching n showing them Islam as a way of life is the best way, as there is fitnah in Islamic countries too, plus humans will have desires wherever they are born. And Ameen :)

And I think for yourself sis I know its hard to tell your parents about islam at the moment, but when you do, even if its in a while, the marriage issue will be easier to bring up, insha ' allah. I wonder if they'd mind you marrying a muslim man if they didn't know you were muslim yet... if that makes sense, but then they'd probably figure it out, if that was the case.

Yeah it must be so beautiful :) same here Insha ' Allah, babies and kids are just one of the biggest blessings ever Subhanallah :) lol I wont start here with my baby obsession haha, how many kiddies would u like to have?:o
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

-_- I do what I want

What's this list
                  Yeah you might be reading the ex-wife list

There are several threads here which discuss what qualities a man finds appealing in a wife. Maybe a nice sister here could point you to that.

Comment

The whole world and everyone in it.....

It makes me sad, but hey, that's life, no said it would be fair.....
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      Exactly I really think upbringing and teaching n showing them Islam as a way of life is the best way, as there is fitnah in Islamic countries too, plus humans will have desires wherever they are born. And Ameen :)

And I think for yourself sis I know its hard to tell your parents about islam at the moment, but when you do, even if its in a while, the marriage issue will be easier to bring up, insha ' allah. I wonder if they'd mind you marrying a muslim man if they didn't know you were muslim yet... if that makes sense, but then they'd probably figure it out, if that was the case.

Yeah it must be so beautiful :) same here Insha ' Allah, babies and kids are just one of the biggest blessings ever Subhanallah :) lol I wont start here with my baby obsession haha, how many kiddies would u like to have?:o
                      Yep exactly. I'd want my children to come to me too if they are having any issues..that way we can discuss it. I wouldn't want my kids to be scared to come to me about any problems they are facing. Including their desires.

Sometimes I wanna go about it that way, get married to a Muslim man and then come out as Muslim lol. But they wouldn't understand the whole no dating before marriage thing, they'd feel that I would be rushing into it.

Hehe. Probably 5 at the most...the number keeps changing. Before it was 3 at the most, but if I'm a stay at home wife and my husband is working all the time, if he feels like having more than 3 kids I'd be happy to oblige. Whatever Allah swt decides is the final decision though :)

How about you?

Yeah you might be reading the ex-wife list

There are several threads here which discuss what qualities a man finds appealing in a wife. Maybe a nice sister here could point you to that.
                      How is reading a list gonna help me find a husband! You're married, you should have the answers. Not some dumb list :sulkiness:

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        The whole world and everyone in it.....

It makes me sad, but hey, that's life, no said it would be fair.....
                        True :there:

Comment

people get married in waves.

Wave 1 happens when you hit your mid 20s and wave 2 hits when you turn 30.

wave 3 happens in your late 40's once there are a few divorces in the mix.

Comment

Not really, most people I know are in the same position.
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

[QUOTE=brightesthour;6673408]Yep exactly. I'd want my children to come to me too if they are having any issues..that way we can discuss it. I wouldn't want my kids to be scared to come to me about any problems they are facing. Including their desires.

Sometimes I wanna go about it that way, get married to a Muslim man and then come out as Muslim lol. But they wouldn't understand the whole no dating before marriage thing, they'd feel that I would be rushing into it.

Hehe. Probably 5 at the most...the number keeps changing. Before it was 3 at the most, but if I'm a stay at home wife and my husband is working all the time, if he feels like having more than 3 kids I'd be happy to oblige. Whatever Allah swt decides is the final decision though :)

How about you?

Exactly, its so true, I think as well as parents we have to be friends to our kids, so their not afraid to approach us about anything, otherwise they'll go to different sources, and might get unreliable info, plus we wont know what's going on in their lives too. Its so important to keep upto date. And I agree, talking is the best method, always, not hitting, at all, I just feel that never gets anyone anywhere... I feel like we've got hope for the next generation Insha ' Allah, because as an ummah we all understand a lot, and a lot of progress.

Haha sister, I guess that's one way to go about it lol :) if you did get married to a Muslim guy, I wonder if your parents would suspect though, especially as you mentioned being Muslim before, I think probably best to tell them beforehand, ofcourse no rush or pressure, in the sense that I know it isn't easy sister. At the same time, atleast ur muslim husband would support and be there for you when you're telling him. And did you know, reverts are in demand, for marriage, lol not even joking, so Insha ' Allah you'll have no trouble finding an amazing husband :) insha ' allah. Yeah exactly.

Cool sister, that seems like a good amount Masha ' Allah. Yeah Allah S.W.T. knows best, I always think...I want lots of kids, but Allah S.W.T knows best,how many I'll have, like It may be in my destiny to have 0 or 20...lol. Myself though, I want lots lol not an exact figure, but maybe like 10. Perhaps less or even more lol. haha I know that seems so much, and probably easier said, because after the 9 months of bearing the child plus upbringing, its challenging, but so rewarding I think.

P.s the list on uf lol, not necessarily reliable/reflective I hope, peeps seem to mainly only say, good looking, and can cook lool. Which is fair enough..but surely peeps want more than that, its a life partner. lol. But some sensible answers amidst the others in those threads.
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

yep everywhere i go and everyone i know are married, getting married, have babies or are expecting..............its just me...........sad times man :(

Comment

Working...
                                X