Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] yeah. Girls in here aren't shy to express their feelings when they like something.
    Yep :/. I don't know how some girls can say some of the things they say to guys. Kinda embarrassing..very awkward.

Comment

Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] haha true. This is the new generation! There is no way I can raise kids in this country.
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] haha true. This is the new generation! There is no way I can raise kids in this country.
        I wanna have kids here..but then move to another country. I dunno where, but I don't really want my kids going to school here in America either!

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] I'm thinking turkey or any gulf country. You can raise the kids like how you really want to.
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

When I see the marriages I get a little jelly, but when I see how they handle kids, I kind of get a little happy for my freedom lol
            unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] I'm thinking turkey or any gulf country. You can raise the kids like how you really want to.
              I'd feel bad moving abroad because my mom really wants to be a grandma. Wouldn't be fair to her if I lived on the other side of the world :( so I don't know what I'm gonna do lol

That would be nice though..I'm not really sure where I'd like to live.

Comment

Originally posted by shann View Post
                When I see the marriages I get a little jelly, but when I see how they handle kids, I kind of get a little happy for my freedom lol
                Same here lol. Kids are so cute, but when you have them you can't get rid of them lool. At least if a friend has kids they go back to their home and you get your peace and quiet lol

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] there are any good country really. We will in the worst fitnah ever. Inshallah one day ALLAH will give us another chance to enjoy islam like were supposed to be.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] there are any good country really. We will in the worst fitnah ever. Inshallah one day ALLAH will give us another chance to enjoy islam like were supposed to be.
                    :insha: :)

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] sorry, but grammar. But what I meant "we are in the worst time of Fitnah" lol

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] sorry, but grammar. But what I meant "we are in the worst time of Fitnah" lol
                        Haha it's okay I knew what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          And you're just here like .... when is it gonna be my turn.
                          I do feel like everyone's getting married because I am getting invitations like every week for at least one, lol. But without thinking when is it my turn, already had it.

Comment

Lots of ppl are getting married and having kids, like especially recently, ppl that used to be in my year at school or the year below, but at the same time none of my close friends or immediate family members.. But then again I've noticed everyone prioritises marriage differently, a lot of the ppl I know are like in a few years maybe, it will happen when it does, and some aren't even fussed about getting married. lol and i'm here thinking am I the only one who actually wants to get married young/looking forward to it, haha.

At the same time, its half of deen and being a wife and mother is a big responsibility, so not something i'd rush into either. Regarding the country above like y'all were saying, ofcourse there's lots of fitnah in the west and Islamic countries are better, but I feel like fitnah will be everywhere, and that's why a strong and good Islamic upbringing is important, irrespective of where the kids live. Because if islam is internalised properly, then externally it makes it easier too.

But yeah I kinda think when's it gonna be my time but at the same time, think i'm too young lol. and the word u were looking for above bh is maternal instincts :) I think. Think I have those too, love babies too much Alhamdulillah lol I better not start. But anyway sister, insha ' allah our time will come, like you said, keep it halal. And yeah it must be hard for single parents. lol my essays.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

What are you doing to move things along?

Comment

They were probably thinking the same thing before they found someone, insha'Allah you will find someone

Comment

Working...
                                X