Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

    And you're just here like .... when is it gonna be my turn.

  • #2
    Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

    A lot of my friends are having babies with their boyfriends or are getting married. -____-

    I'm trying to do this the halal way but it's getting pretty lonely -____-

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

      Yep, I remember when I went back home last year. There were a lot of parties everywhere almost every single day.
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

        Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
        Yep, I remember when I went back home last year. There were a lot of parties everywhere almost every single day.
        This girl I know probably went to 10 weddings over the Summer. Sheesh

        Comment


        • #5
          Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

          [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], yeah most wedding happen in the summar. No school and a lot of free time.
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

            Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
            [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], yeah most wedding happen in the summar. No school and a lot of free time.
            True...never thought of it that way

            But it seems like it was more frequent this year than last. From what I've noticed anyways.

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

              [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] true true. That's better anyway. Keepin it halal!!
              “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] true true. That's better anyway. Keepin it halal!!
                Yeah..it's a slow painful way though lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                  Yeah, sometimes. Not because of the sexual aspect that goes along with it, but for an emotional connection. I used to harbour ill feelings towards Allah azza wa jal because of my singleness, but I've grown to enjoy it. I know that I couldn't handle the responsibility of being a husband and father.
                  "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                    Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                    Yeah, sometimes. Not because of the sexual aspect that goes along with it, but for an emotional connection. I used to harbour ill feelings towards Allah azza wa jal because of my singleness, but I've grown to enjoy it. I know that I couldn't handle the responsibility of being a husband and father.
                    It used to scare me, being a wife and a mom, but I'm ready for change in my life. It would be hard sure, but it would be worth it if you were with someone you love and you two create beautiful babies from it. Awww.

                    I know girls who are pregnant but the father of their child isn't in their life anymore. Definitely wouldn't want that...but then I think aww they are going to have a baby at least.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                      [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] it is painful I agree, here in the US you're on your own. I have managed my self to stay away from females.
                      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                        Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                        [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] it is painful I agree, here in the US you're on your own. I have managed my self to stay away from females.
                        Alhamdulillah that's really good.

                        Very hard to do in this country lol, but it's doable. Staying away from the opposite sex I mean.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                          [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] yeah. Girls in here aren't shy to express their feelings when they like something.
                          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                            Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                            It used to scare me, being a wife and a mom, but I'm ready for change in my life. It would be hard sure, but it would be worth it if you were with someone you love and you two create beautiful babies from it. Awww.

                            I know girls who are pregnant but the father of their child isn't in their life anymore. Definitely wouldn't want that...but then I think aww they are going to have a baby at least.
                            That initial period of being in awe will wear out eventually, though. Many children today are being raised without father figures. There's wisdom in being committed [in marriage] before having kids.
                            "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

                              Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                              That initial period of being in awe will wear out eventually, though. Many children today are being raised without father figures. There's wisdom in being committed [in marriage] before having kids.
                              That's true. Raising a child alone would be extremely hard. I just think I'm getting motherly instincts? What's it called when a woman starts wanting babies lol.

                              Definitely wouldn't wanna raise a baby alone though..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X