Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

And you're just here like .... when is it gonna be my turn.

Re: Do you ever feel that everyone is getting married and having babies

A lot of my friends are having babies with their boyfriends or are getting married. -____-

I'm trying to do this the halal way but it's getting pretty lonely -____-

Comment

Yep, I remember when I went back home last year. There were a lot of parties everywhere almost every single day.
      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
        Yep, I remember when I went back home last year. There were a lot of parties everywhere almost every single day.
        This girl I know probably went to 10 weddings over the Summer. Sheesh

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], yeah most wedding happen in the summar. No school and a lot of free time.
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], yeah most wedding happen in the summar. No school and a lot of free time.
            True...never thought of it that way

But it seems like it was more frequent this year than last. From what I've noticed anyways.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] true true. That's better anyway. Keepin it halal!!

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] true true. That's better anyway. Keepin it halal!!
                Yeah..it's a slow painful way though lol

Comment

Yeah, sometimes. Not because of the sexual aspect that goes along with it, but for an emotional connection. I used to harbour ill feelings towards Allah azza wa jal because of my singleness, but I've grown to enjoy it. I know that I couldn't handle the responsibility of being a husband and father.
                  "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                    Yeah, sometimes. Not because of the sexual aspect that goes along with it, but for an emotional connection. I used to harbour ill feelings towards Allah azza wa jal because of my singleness, but I've grown to enjoy it. I know that I couldn't handle the responsibility of being a husband and father.
                    It used to scare me, being a wife and a mom, but I'm ready for change in my life. It would be hard sure, but it would be worth it if you were with someone you love and you two create beautiful babies from it. Awww.

I know girls who are pregnant but the father of their child isn't in their life anymore. Definitely wouldn't want that...but then I think aww they are going to have a baby at least.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] it is painful I agree, here in the US you're on your own. I have managed my self to stay away from females.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] it is painful I agree, here in the US you're on your own. I have managed my self to stay away from females.
                        Alhamdulillah that's really good.

Very hard to do in this country lol, but it's doable. Staying away from the opposite sex I mean.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] yeah. Girls in here aren't shy to express their feelings when they like something.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                            It used to scare me, being a wife and a mom, but I'm ready for change in my life. It would be hard sure, but it would be worth it if you were with someone you love and you two create beautiful babies from it. Awww.

I know girls who are pregnant but the father of their child isn't in their life anymore. Definitely wouldn't want that...but then I think aww they are going to have a baby at least.
                            That initial period of being in awe will wear out eventually, though. Many children today are being raised without father figures. There's wisdom in being committed [in marriage] before having kids.
                            "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                              That initial period of being in awe will wear out eventually, though. Many children today are being raised without father figures. There's wisdom in being committed [in marriage] before having kids.
                              That's true. Raising a child alone would be extremely hard. I just think I'm getting motherly instincts? What's it called when a woman starts wanting babies lol.

Definitely wouldn't wanna raise a baby alone though..

Comment

Working...
                              X