arranged marraige to backhomers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arranged marraige to backhomers

Would you be comfortable marrying a backhomer who is a stranger to you but your parents have "bullied" you into a corner and you really don't have a say so
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Re: arranged marraige to backhomers

Why is there a winky emoticon in the title lol
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

no, then again that doesn't happen much now-a-days

but it would make a great bollywood movie though. I fall in love with someone and then find out I was engaged at birth to someone. I run away with my love and start a new life in mexico as weed farmers.

we get married in mexico and have a son, who turns out to be great and goes back home and by coincidence runs into our parents who miss us. They don't know they're related. Eventually we go back home too to see him and it turns into a family reunion and everyone apologizes to me and my wife.

Anybody know a producer?
      Last edited by Musicisme656; 05-10-15, 01:53 AM.

Comment

spoon in underwear ....

Comment

No, I wouldn't be comfortable.

Is this part of your "research", lol ?

Comment

She will most likely be better off then a women in the west honestly she will cook for you clean for you do as you say .. You tell that to a western women , will she do all that?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
              She will most likely be better off then a women in the west honestly she will cook for you clean for you do as you say .. You tell that to a western women , will she do all that?
              amen bro

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                What is it about westerners and their westernized female muslims? Or is it just me?

Comment

[MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] not trying to start war here but most westernized female muslims are feminists even if their ideas rebuke the teaching of islam.
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                    [MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] not trying to start war here but most westernized female muslims are feminists even if their ideas rebuke the teaching of islam.
                    Alright. What are some of their feminism ideas that goes against Islamic principles?

Comment

No, who would be comfortable being bullied into a relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                        Would you be comfortable marrying a backhomer who is a stranger to you but your parents have "bullied" you into a corner and you really don't have a say so
                        Well as Islam states you should obey your parents and also your parents have your best interest in mind so. Plus as has been mentioned by others she is more likely to be more obedient and not the western,independent, feminist kind. And if she's pretty then only a fool would say no lol.

Comment

No, no one would be comfy bullied into a relationship,sounds kinda like forced marriages, which are wrong on every level, so no. Also, no I wouldnt be comfortable marrying someone from back home. Also someone said a western woman wont cook,clean n listen to her husband,but thats false. Most cook n clean anyway especially when their home makers which is better,in my opinion, and islamically a female gotta listen/obey her husband,so any muslim would do that.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                            Alright. What are some of their feminism ideas that goes against Islamic principles?
                            Lets see....all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
                              Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                              Lets see....all of it.
                              none of it. both say equal rights for females... Islam came when females were being oppressed and set them free from oppression. feminism is also equal rights n support for females. so both go together well, and dont conflict like ppl think they do,at all. Males n females have different roles n that doesnt conflict with feminism as not detracting from the notion that they are equals
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                              X