Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forced Marriage - Choice?

Originally posted by ssh View Post
    ....and I agree with you on that point 'without giving personal info' but not everyone has the same smarts as you do. Some here are extremely naive and would answer with way too much info while you're asleep, while the mods are asleep, while the forum is quiet, who knows. Just because you know not to give certain info, doesn't convince me not to post a heads up for everyone to read. Like I said, if It turns out I was wrong, I would apologise.

Mods can't arbitrarily ban people for saying they are collecting data or research as they have done nothing 'wrong' per se but all we are saying is, it seems fishy and could be a journo troll. If it was me....and I wanted to do research for real, I'd contact the forum admin and provide my ID and permission to post so that sajid could authenticate the person at university.
    True, true.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Originally posted by ssh View Post
      ....and I agree with you on that point 'without giving personal info' but not everyone has the same smarts as you do. Some here are extremely naive and would answer with way too much info while you're asleep, while the mods are asleep, while the forum is quiet, who knows. Just because you know not to give certain info, doesn't convince me not to post a heads up for everyone to read. Like I said, if It turns out I was wrong, I would apologise.

Mods can't arbitrarily ban people for saying they are collecting data or research as they have done nothing 'wrong' per se but all we are saying is, it seems fishy and could be a journo troll. If it was me....and I wanted to do research for real, I'd contact the forum admin and provide my ID and permission to post so that sajid could authenticate the person at university.
      True true...
      Here, I fixed it for you!

#toofunny

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
        i was forced into marriage at the age of 3. my parents didn't approve of my western lifestyle and thought that i was losing my culture. i was hitting the bottle (of milk) pretty hard and all i did was eat, sleep, and poop all day...not in any particular order. i was a reckless rebel that had to be dealt with. the easiest way to deal with the problem was to force me to marry a 23 year old woman. it was a horrible and wonderful experience at the same time!

wait, maybe it was a dream or maybe i just made that up? hope it doesn't skew your reseach results. anyhoo, you can quote me in your thesis. that's A-l-o-o, with two O's. good luck!
        :rofl1:
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
        X