Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrfanUllahKhan
    replied
    Re: Every marries person please DO this.

Someone wrote "message" by mistake.

But really, even a simple text message be can a good method to make your bond more stronger with your spouse.

It's just like leaving a physical note.

So e.g. for a wife to SMS his husband when he is at work, with this message: "I miss you" or "I am feeling so alone without you" .... I guarantee you that this would definitely give him a great tickling feeling and he would rush back to home. :love:

Or a husband texting his wife from his office: "Wished I could get tea made by you instead of this office boy!". This would definitely move her.

So even small things like these help!
    Last edited by IrfanUllahKhan; 05-10-15, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IrfanUllahKhan
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Yup, if I look real good I can see you way back in the distance. :up:
    Didn't get it bro? :confusion: :confused:
    Last edited by IrfanUllahKhan; 05-10-15, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by IrfanUllahKhan View Post
    For 8 years and 4 months.

Well, you are supposed to leave the paper in her purse, or in her mobile cover, so some place that only she is supposed to have. This way I think you don't need to write her name as no one else is going to open that thing up and read the note.

Well... if you call her by a cute name, then it would be a good idea to say "I Love You Cutie"... or whatever the cute nickname is! :)
    Yup, if I look real good I can see you way back in the distance. :up:

Leave a comment:

• IrfanUllahKhan
    replied

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    Uhh I knoe sis the prophet set the example of being a romantic. Cho chweet! that man IS the best of humanity subhanAllah.

What's your favourite incident regarding the treatment of the prophet with his wives?

One of mine is when he raced A'isha when she was young and she won that race and later when she put on a bit of weight he got her back by racing with her gain and she lost and he smiled and said this is for that :')
    True. A'isha's race story is a good one for inspiration on how spouses should play games with each other.

By the way, about 10 days ago I published an article on my website on the beautiful love story of Khadijah (RA) and Rasul Ullah (SAWS).

You can click here to read the story.

[I also opened up a thread in the Marriage section here so that others can also benefit]

Leave a comment:

• happylover2
    replied

Are you serious dude! How can you not? It's a silent way of telling your mrs how much affection you have for her. It will please her so much honestly try it.

But erm make sure you lift the feet up rather than u bowing down cause that would border on shirki business
    Give my wife foot massage. She started getting frustrated later because I didn't let her give me a foot massage, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Uhh I knoe sis the prophet set the example of being a romantic. Cho chweet! that man IS the best of humanity subhanAllah.

What's your favourite incident regarding the treatment of the prophet with his wives?

One of mine is when he raced A'isha when she was young and she won that race and later when she put on a bit of weight he got her back by racing with her gain and she lost and he smiled and said this is for that :')
    Exactly, Subhanallah, Muhammad S.A.W was the mercy upon mankind and best example for all of to follow.
    So many, hmmm lemme think. I love the incident that you said when he was racing with Aisha R.A, and also the one above when he lifted his wife, so she could sit on the camel. And when he rushed to greet her and wiped her tears, and I think also swapped her camel because she thought she had a slower camel. Also, when he stopped the whole army in the dessert to search for his wife's missing jewellery. And when he told one of his wifes to smear halwa I think on the others face, because the other wife had done that first, and when she read the poem that Abu Bakr R.A had made about the Moon, and the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said he was like that and more to her. and when they were in the desert, and he waited until she had watched enough of the ethopians sword fighting, and waited until she wanted to go. And his love for Khadija R.A too, that when her sister knocked and upon seeing something that reminded him of her, years later, he would feel emotional. And look at men these days, who think emotion is not a good sign in a man, when its the opposite! I've listed so many, got carried away. My favourites are when he used to lay on Aisha R.A lap and recite the Qur'an, and when eating and drinking, put his lips on the exact place that Aisha R.A. had eaten and drank from.

How many men these days even try to be romantic with their wives, or try to treat them in the way that our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W did...

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
    You wrote message not massage
    Lol "semantics"

I'm kidding. Ye I actually thought that's how u spell massage :')

Thank you for pointing that out :)

Leave a comment:

• Sabertooth
    replied

Message... one sweet thing a wife never forgets
    You wrote message not massage

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

My mum was having a convo with her friend when I was young.

I overheard her saying that when she first got married to my dad his family mistreated her so much (and he dint do anything about it) that her dad started crying n took my mum back sayin no one treats my girl like that

And then a few days later my dad snuck into her village and secretly told her if she comes back to him he would carry her above his head for the remainder of their lives... (my nan refused to let my mum go back)
    So my mum had to run away with him. Because my nan refused to let my dad take her back

I think that's why upto this date my dad never disagrees with my mum even if she soo in the wrong.
    Last edited by candyapple; 05-10-15, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    I remember reading about that. What our beloved Muhammad S.A.W did for his wives subhanallah was so beautiful, when i read about them, not even words to express how beautiful they are. I would list them here but you probably already know :) And Muslims who follow Muhammad S.A.W should try to follow the sunnah in all regards, ofcourse including treating their wife/s well :)

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
    I'll pay for her to get foot message but I ain't doing it. I pretty sure it is also against my human rights to do that.....
    You'd pay for another person to touch your wives precious feet she stands on all day taking the weight of all the chores she slaves away all day long for? :shock:

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

If you brothers have any hesitation, rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam knelt down so his wife can step on his thigh and mount the camel. He did it in front of everybody in a war zone.

And rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam said the best of those are best to their wives.... so come on brothers, take that extra step to please your spouses. They are your lifelong soul mates after all
    I remember reading about that. What our beloved Muhammad S.A.W did for his wives subhanallah was so beautiful, when i read about them, not even words to express how beautiful they are. I would list them here but you probably already know :) And Muslims who follow Muhammad S.A.W should try to follow the sunnah in all regards, ofcourse including treating their wife/s well :)

Leave a comment:

• .Singaporean
    replied

Are you serious dude! How can you not? It's a silent way of telling your mrs how much affection you have for her. It will please her so much honestly try it.

But erm make sure you lift the feet up rather than u bowing down cause that would border on shirki business
    I'll pay for her to get foot message but I ain't doing it. I pretty sure it is also against my human rights to do that.....

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

If you brothers have any hesitation, rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam knelt down so his wife can step on his thigh and mount the camel. He did it in front of everybody in a war zone.

And rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wassallam said the best of those are best to their wives.... so come on brothers, take that extra step to please your spouses. They are your lifelong soul mates after all

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
    I am married, never touched no feet. Not even mine!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X