No announcement yet.

Every marries person please DO this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Every marries person please DO this.

Just do it for the baby making.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      I got my wife two 10kg bags of Atta...it's a start.
      Lolol at you and kiro.

Comment

I got my wife two 10kg bags of Atta...it's a start.
        Wives will never appreciate bringing Flour or other chores. Because that's a necessity; you as a husband need to do it anyways.

So you need to do more than that! Specially for her...! Even if you just write on a piece of paper "I Love You" and slip it into some place that she would definitely see it later some time, she will be really happy with that, trust me.

So be creative. Doesn't need to be something expensive.

Comment

since the weekend is over, did anyone do this that doesn't normally... if so, how did it go, success... lol :D
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by darkman7212 View Post
            No guy should do anything.

The women should put the effort in and make her man feel special. And do things for him.

Guys already do enough providing for her. The op is just being ridiculous
            Do you knoe Allah calls satan ungrateful?

Actually the words for ungrateful used is "kaafur" I wonder if it has any relation to the word kufr.
            Last edited by candyapple; 05-10-15, 02:34 AM. Reason: spelling
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by IrfanUllahKhan View Post
              Wives will never appreciate bringing Flour or other chores. Because that's a necessity; you as a husband need to do it anyways.

So you need to do more than that! Specially for her...! Even if you just write on a piece of paper "I Love You" and slip it into some place that she would definitely see it later some time, she will be really happy with that, trust me.

Dude write her name on it so she don't think ur cheating on her with sutn else
              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Tomorrow, on Friday, I ask every married man to go home with flowers for their wives. I also challenge every man to tell their wife that he loves them at least 3 times a day for next week when wife does something for them. E.g. dinner, coffee, laundry, take care of kids, etc.

And I ask every married woman to beautify themselves for their husbands and prepare a romantic evening.

No matter how good or bad the things are at the moment. DO IT. Even if it is bad, swallow your pride and be kind.

I hope every one you do this regularly already but it is just a reminder.

Point is to challenge every married person to do nice, kind, romantic act at least once a week. Every week I give different challenges that have to be done over the weekend. Most of them does not cost a lot of money as well.

New challenges next week insha Allah to keep your married life happy and flaming.

Comment

How many years you've been married bro?

Comment

Didn't do it.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                      If you are having to write her name on the paper then you have to wonder why she has not already noticed the other woman in the house!

Comment

How many years you've been married bro?
                        For 8 years and 4 months.

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                        Well, you are supposed to leave the paper in her purse, or in her mobile cover, so some place that only she is supposed to have. This way I think you don't need to write her name as no one else is going to open that thing up and read the note.

Well... if you call her by a cute name, then it would be a good idea to say "I Love You Cutie"... or whatever the cute nickname is! :)

Comment

Just make her breakfast once every month and buy chocolate. It ain't hard.

Comment

For 8 years and 4 months.
                            Mashallah.

Comment

If you are having to write her name on the paper then you have to wonder why she has not already noticed the other woman in the house!
                              Like sometimes these wives also miss the lipstick stain on the shirt or a hickey on the neck of her husband she knows she didn't give or the reason why he's always on FB twitter Internet when his at home or he constantly visits unknown friends etc

Point being the other woman won't obviously be in the house but prolly in his life and the brother irfanullahkhan a very valid point to rectify this. Perhaps u have cute nick name or even just say " my darling wife...."

Comment

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
                                Just make her breakfast once every month and buy chocolate. It ain't hard.
                                Message... one sweet thing a wife never forgets

Comment

Working...
                                X