No announcement yet.

Every marries person please DO this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Every marries person please DO this.

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
    So you wouldn't love ur husband bringing flowers and chicken and chips after Jummah
    of course not

i hate flowers. and i can get my own chicken and chips. lol
    Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      but why ?
      Find stuff like that weird doing something once a week like some chore seems plain weird to me. what is wrong with just doing stuff randomly .

Comment

Beautify themselves? I don't like makeup.
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          Beautify themselves? I don't like makeup.
          yeah i also did not know what that means

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
            Yeah, what does the OP mean by this.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

last week i bought a dozen roses for the wife on the way from work. just randomly, no special occassion.

i get home and wife is pleasantly surprised. my daughter sees the roses and says "mom, he only bought them because they were probably on sale."

i just cant get a break. :-\
              لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Find stuff like that weird doing something once a week like some chore seems plain weird to me. what is wrong with just doing stuff randomly .
                I don't think he meant it to be like a chore and done regularly at specific time .but just a lovely reminder to married ppl . yea u can do it randomly but not rarely

" beautify yourself " doesn't mean wearing make up only . It means try to look the best u can for your hubby , including clothes , perfumes ..etc

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
                last week i bought a dozen roses for the wife on the way from work. just randomly, no special occassion.

i get home and wife is pleasantly surprised. my daughter sees the roses and says "mom, he only bought them because they were probably on sale."

lol see .. that's what the op talking about if u never or very rare to do it , of course they will be surprised .don't let that discourage u keep the flowers coming and they will get use to it and surely it will pay off in your relationship inshaAllah :)

[MENTION=122915]Samin[/MENTION]e61 [MENTION=70446]Mirror[/MENTION] u guyz not even married . so keep quiet lolz

op May Allah grant u happiness and harmony in your marriage .

what I learnt from this thread is that : The origin / race of the man plays great role in lack of or the availability of romantic stuff as giving flowers , expressing love ..etc
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post

Well, well that might not have been due to the fact you don't buy flowers regularly, but more like you don't buy anything regularly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                    I don't think he meant it to be like a chore and done regularly at specific time .but just a lovely reminder to married ppl . yea u can do it randomly but not rarely

" beautify yourself " doesn't mean wearing make up only . It means try to look the best u can for your hubby , including clothes , perfumes ..etc

lol see .. that's what the op talking about if u never or very rare to do it , of course they will be surprised .don't let that discourage u keep the flowers coming and they will get use to it and surely it will pay off in your relationship inshaAllah :)

[MENTION=122915]Samin[/MENTION]e61 [MENTION=70446]Mirror[/MENTION] u guyz not even married . so keep quiet lolz

op May Allah grant u happiness and harmony in your marriage .

what I learnt from this thread is that : The origin / race of the man plays great role in lack of or the availability of romantic stuff as giving flowers , expressing love ..etc
                    Lol. Or perhaps these men do romantic acts but don't want to disclose for whatever reason?

Anyways to OP, jazakallahu khair for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                      of course not

i hate flowers. and i can get my own chicken and chips. lol
                      Well, wonder how useful the future husband would feel if he did that then :rofl1:
                      I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                        As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Tomorrow, on Friday, I ask every married man to go home with flowers for their wives. I also challenge every man to tell their wife that he loves them at least 3 times a day for next week when wife does something for them. E.g. dinner, coffee, laundry, take care of kids, etc.

And I ask every married woman to beautify themselves for their husbands and prepare a romantic evening.

No matter how good or bad the things are at the moment. DO IT. Even if it is bad, swallow your pride and be kind.

I hope every one you do this regularly already but it is just a reminder.

Point is to challenge every married person to do nice, kind, romantic act at least once a week. Every week I give different challenges that have to be done over the weekend. Most of them does not cost a lot of money as well.

New challenges next week insha Allah to keep your married life happy and flaming.
                        Absolutely loved to read such a beautiful reminder. And the best part is that it gave practical steps, i.e. to bring flowers and say "I love you" 3 times! :o

Just wanted to focus on these two things:
                        1. Giving Gifts: This is a sunnah of the Prophet (SAWS) to give and receive gifts. Gift should not be something really expensive, but it's just a token to say that I remembered you!

2. Giving Compliments: Rasul Ullah (SAWS) used to say cute names to his wives. Also, be it a man or a woman, every one loves to be praised or complimented upon. And it definitely makes the relationship between spouses more strong!

There's a book written by Gary Chapman called "5 Love Languages", and he has also listed these 2 things as "Love Languages" (along with 3 other languages that help build a strong relationship with your spouse).

REGARDING BEAUTIFYING YOURSELF:

Comment

if peeps don't regularly do this, and are starting to coz of this thread, then update us on the results i.e if it was a success n all :D lol just being nosy there:o
                          and peeps can put their ideas down too to share, if the op doesn't mind, because i'm sure there's lots of little things married peeps can put more effort into :)
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by darkman7212 View Post
                            Lol I hope you don't get married. Your wife will probably seek other men

Inshallah I get married

You should have shame and stop being a slave to women. Be a slave to Allah
                            Insha Allah his wife will not seek other men

Comment

this thread... :vomit:
                              Attached Files
                              :lailah:

Comment

I got my wife two 10kg bags of Atta...it's a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X