Every marries person please DO this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every marries person please DO this.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Tomorrow, on Friday, I ask every married man to go home with flowers for their wives. I also challenge every man to tell their wife that he loves them at least 3 times a day for next week when wife does something for them. E.g. dinner, coffee, laundry, take care of kids, etc.

And I ask every married woman to beautify themselves for their husbands and prepare a romantic evening.

No matter how good or bad the things are at the moment. DO IT. Even if it is bad, swallow your pride and be kind.

I hope every one you do this regularly already but it is just a reminder.

Point is to challenge every married person to do nice, kind, romantic act at least once a week. Every week I give different challenges that have to be done over the weekend. Most of them does not cost a lot of money as well.

New challenges next week insha Allah to keep your married life happy and flaming.
    Last edited by toska; 01-10-15, 06:54 PM.

Re: Every marries person please DO this.

i'm not married, but jazakhallahu khairan for this.
    It makes sense to have a thread where married people can remind each other of things like this, and peeps can input ideas incase people are forgetting/run out of ideas etc.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Ok, will do.

Comment

No guy should do anything.

The women should put the effort in and make her man feel special. And do things for him.

Guys already do enough providing for her. The op is just being ridiculous

Comment

Brb. Let me fix my time machine.
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

^^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by darkman7212 View Post

The women should put the effort in and make her man feel special. And do things for him.

I hope you're joking.
              If not I hope you will not get married before you change your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                I hope you're joking.
                If not I hope you will not get married before you change your attitude.
                Lol I hope you don't get married. Your wife will probably seek other men

Inshallah I get married

You should have shame and stop being a slave to women. Be a slave to Allah

Comment

i brang flowers and gave them to myself in the mirror , still got rejected .... ;'/

still better love story than twilight.

Comment

i would agree with u , if only u were female. ;'O

Comment

Inshallah I get married

I am married, and I am trying to be as good slave for Allah swt as I can. But Allah has asked me to be kind to my wife and treat her good.

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
                        I am married, and I am trying to be as good slave for Allah swt as I can. But Allah has asked me to be kind to my wife and treat her good.
                        Not going as far as you do. You are basically her slave.

There is shame in that. Your wife probably will walk all over you and not respect you as a man

Comment

Inshallah I get married

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character. And the best of you are those who are best to their women.”

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"The best among you is the best towards his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Lol
                            Last edited by Strive; 01-10-15, 08:43 PM.
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character. And the best of you are those who are best to their women.”

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"The best among you is the best towards his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
                              True but you keep her within her limits. Don't go overboard

Don't hide behind quotes.

Women need to know their place. It's the only way they learn

Comment

Working...
                              X