Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does it seem the bad girls get married right away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does it seem the bad girls get married right away?

Salaam,
    I've had noticed this for some time where I live. I have noticed that the bad Muslim girls who run around with guys, date, flirt, kiss, etc. They seem to be the ones who get married right away. While the good girls who stay close to the deen, and are trying to get married the halal way are struggling to find spouses and get married. Why is that? I wonder why these Muslim guys are into these bad wild girls to? Why do the good Muslim girls have to suffer?

Re: Why does it seem the bad girls get married right away?

The only making those "good" girls suffer is their hormones. Those girls are getting married to their own kind, guys who flirt and had multiple gfs....

Comment

It's all down to one's fate, nothing to do with good or bad girls

If Allah willed something for you then none can take it away from you
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shant101 View Post
        Salaam,
        I've had noticed this for some time where I live. I have noticed that the bad Muslim girls who run around with guys, date, flirt, kiss, etc. They seem to be the ones who get married right away. While the good girls who stay close to the deen, and are trying to get married the halal way are struggling to find spouses and get married. Why is that? I wonder why these Muslim guys are into these bad wild girls to? Why do the good Muslim girls have to suffer?
        Pure women are for pure men and vice versa and things happen at their appointed time only..only that we are so impatient and ungrateful that we fail to see the wisdom of Allah and start despairing of His mercy
        sigpic

Comment

cos they were lose like you yourself said and end up marrying their bfs?
          the muslim men who are into these 'wild women' are those with the same character and traits.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

remember the Dunya is really temporary the goal shouldn't be to get married by any means necessary it's to find a righteous spouse that will help us attain Jannah and to get married for the sake of Allah. So it doesn't matter who gets married first it matters who they end up marrying. A righteous religious man who marries you when you're older is much better than a guy with less taqwa who marries you earlier. It may seem like the good girls are suffering but marrying a man with no taqwa could lead to a life time of suffering and it could potentially lead to someone having a negative affect on your level of Iman.

When you realize what your ultimate goal should be to attain jannah everything else seems small and "suffering" by being patient is insignificant if it means you'll be able to choose someone who will help you achieve that goal

Comment

Everybody has their challenges. You are only looking at it from one angle.

Some people's challenge is in getting married (can't find a suitable spouse, not financially stable, no wali, parents don't agree, etc.).
              Some people's challenge is marriage itself (abusive husband, irreligious spouse, the dreaded in-laws, etc.).
              Some people's challenge can be divorce (being left with kids and having no support, societal stigma, etc.).

Allah has said He will test every one. But, of course, not in the same ways.

A lot of these bad boys and wild girls get married quickly also get divorced quickly. Or have a very shaky, unstable marriage. Do you really want? Or would you rather hold on, look for the right person who fears Allah, then enjoy the fruits of marriage forever?
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Salaam,
                you know what, i have to say that i agree with you.

even though i am a whole generation older then you, even i have seen this in my age group. i gess its because marriage is their protection, thdeir security against zina, further sins so Allah swt makes easy for them to protect them from the life they are leading.
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                  Pure women are for pure men and vice versa and things happen at their appointed time only..only that we are so impatient and ungrateful that we fail to see the wisdom of Allah and start despairing of His mercy
                  so now we can use that verse?

cause when i use it then every1 gets angry.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    so now we can use that verse?

cause when i use it then every1 gets angry.
                    Everyone who and why..questions, questions..
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I ask.. How exactly do you know these sisters whome marry quickly are such and such? Are you with them when they are acting in such a manner? And many pious sisters marry just as quick, it's fate and when the right one comes along then a sister should not object or if not then be patient.
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

You don't want the guys these girls are marrying. Let them keep those males. I know it's difficult, but wait for a MAN respectable enough to want piety in a wife and not just a good time.
                        Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving. (71:10)

Comment

They are taking all the ban men, leaving the good ones for the good Muslims. Kind of a natural filtering system

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimite View Post
                            They are taking all the ban men, leaving the good ones for the good Muslims. Kind of a natural filtering system
                            exactly...there are exceptions unfortunately
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Salaam,
                              because some men including a large number of muslim men, having low willpower and being blinded by shaitan to true value chase shiny nice looking things including women who are immodest.

You don't want such a man, just as good brothers don't want such a woman.

Yes, the wait might be longer but usually the wait is worth it, and the marriages more likely to last and be beneficial to the ummah and those involved.
                              Last edited by Gingerbeardman; 28-09-15, 01:01 PM.
                              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
                              X