Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I feel I'm too old to marry

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No offense to the Pakistanis and Indians on this board, I'm talking generally here
    but honestly, you're never going to be happy if you're that bothered about the typical "Pakistani/Indian mindset" anyway lol
    I 'd say u'd never be happy if u bothered about any typical mindset regardless which it is .
    Just live ur life enjoy it and do whatever makes u happy as long as u not disobeying Allah .
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      :crying_old:
      Lol crying for what ? U already had life / married
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

I feel I'm too old to marry

+1
        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
          Lol crying for what ? U already had life / married
          It just saddens me how dismissive we can be of others.

Comment

[MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION] well, it's never too late to marry even if u in ur 50 s or even older ,there was a thread about that .personally I believe if u single its never too late to marry at any age. as we should live normally happily till we die .thats how my brain works ..

Comment

Here's the problem "feel", you will find someone with the aid of Allah. I will pray for you akhi.
              :salams
              Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                @zi-zizou well, it's never too late to marry even if u in ur 50 s or even older ,there was a thread about that .personally I believe if u single its never too late to marry at any age. as we should live normally happily till we die .thats how my brain works ..
                Okay grandma.

Comment

You still have 20 years of youth. So make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by peace900 View Post
                    I feel that at 35 (hoping to marry inshallah in next year be will be 35) I'm too old to marry. Please don't say things to make me feel better like it's never too late but being a father at 36 at 38 and then getting mistaken for a Buddha grandfather. I think I've missed the boat for a good age to marry for a guy. Especially in the Pakistani/Indian mindset.
                    So if you know you're too old, then why bother making a thread about it? You're only too old for marriage if you make yourself believe it.
                    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

You were only 27 when you joined the forum. How time flies, eh...

Comment

Some men get married in their 20s and are still having children when they're in their late 30s my uncles are in their 40s and have toddlers people know they are their children. Also it's becoming really common for women to not get married until their late twenties and early thirties so you have a lot of prospects. I'll be honest you're only too old when the prospective women are too old to have kids like if you're 55 then even a woman ten years younger than you is unlikely to be able to have children easily. But right now you'd still be able to marry someone and have a lot of children if you wanted.
                          I'm not just saying this to make you feel better its actually the truth. In my community you wouldn't be an odd ball there are a lot of guys like you and around your age. Actually since they're well established and stable younger girls will marry them over guys who are in their twenties sometimes
                          I'm not hating on people not married in their 50s I just mean it'll be harder to establish a family and find someone to have children with but nothing is impossible obviously and the power of dua should never be understated, Allah created you and the entire world around you so nothing is too big or too impossible. Allah can give you a righteous spouse and a family if you make sincere dua

Comment

In sha Allah it should be ok. Look at It this way you could be a sister and that could be worse. Sisters generally have an earlier expiry (best before) date. 25 or something.
                            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Working...
                            X