X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way - prospectives ?

:salams

hope u are all well insha'Allah :)

my little brother has started his 'search' for a wife...

I would like to know what is the correct way/order of assessing and progressing with prospectives?

In a day in age where one can post a profile on matrimonial websites and therefore receive several interested parties at the same time how do you ensure you are being 'correct' in terms of addressing them... I mean , is it a case of one by one or can they all be addressed at the same time?

What if it is the case that more information is needed before thinking about arranging possible meetings, can a bro look into a few people at the same time, or even have meetings with different people at the same time, or would it only be fair if it was one person at a time and then eliminating them from the 'list' (if its a few people) in terms of options and suitability:/ lol

I dont know how to word it lol but how do you remain honest at the same time trying not to lead people on and basically what is the best way to go about it all :s

So far its only been sisters that have gotten married in our family and in very different ways, it is entirely different in my brothers case, but most importantly more than anything! I want my brother to be islamically correct as possible in this process , please share your advice/ views ? especially ahadith regarding this..

:jkk:
    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

What is the best way - prospectives ?

Wa Alaykumussalam
    Someone will be better at answering the Islamic stance on this Insha ' Allah
    All I know is that he should ask for her walis contact details from the very beginning n communicate through the Wali
    I think it needs to be 1 at a time..but not fully sure about this sis
    Insha ' Allah it works well :)
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Re: What is the best way - prospectives ?

Originally posted by .: Jannati :. View Post
      :salams

hope u are all well insha'Allah :)

my little brother has started his 'search' for a wife...

I would like to know what is the correct way/order of assessing and progressing with prospectives?

In a day in age where one can post a profile on matrimonial websites and therefore receive several interested parties at the same time how do you ensure you are being 'correct' in terms of addressing them... I mean , is it a case of one by one or can they all be addressed at the same time?

What if it is the case that more information is needed before thinking about arranging possible meetings, can a bro look into a few people at the same time, or even have meetings with different people at the same time, or would it only be fair if it was one person at a time and then eliminating them from the 'list' (if its a few people) in terms of options and suitability:/ lol

I dont know how to word it lol but how do you remain honest at the same time trying not to lead people on and basically what is the best way to go about it all :s

So far its only been sisters that have gotten married in our family and in very different ways, it is entirely different in my brothers case, but most importantly more than anything! I want my brother to be islamically correct as possible in this process , please share your advice/ views ? especially ahadith regarding this..

:jkk:
      Wa 'alaykum salaam wr wb

If you are a female, talk to sisters one on one after knowing your brother's preference. Ask friends, women at gathering, etc in shaa Allah.

May Allah grant him a righteous wife.
      *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
      "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Working...
      X